Out of the hospital

Previously........

"I started getting flashbacks of what had happened that day. I started to sob...."

End of flashback

Damian's POV

"I could see that on the news Izuku was caring the President back to her room. I was still sobbing. Hell the whole gang was sobbing. We had lost 3 people who treated us like family, accepted us for who we were."

"I knew that Izu's adrenaline would soon run out. We were still at the school that was until we saw a body getting closer to the school. You could hear sobs from everyone in the school. Everyone loved Izuku's parents because the were cool,knew how to have fun, and most of all they were accepting."

"I run over to the body that was trying to get here wobbling their way here. I knew immediately that it was Izuku. The U.A. Staff and our school staff even the principal were sobbing. That was until I heard the last words of him that I thought I wouldn't hear in a long time."

Izuku: I love you.... stay strong don't let anyone define who you are you are unique in you're own special way......

"I felt his body flop on my arms. I started sobbing. I heard an ambulance and police on their way. I knew it hurt Ivy a little more than everyone because she had lost her older brother figure. And probably would be able to hear his words or hear the song he sang to hear when she had nightmares"

"I think I could speak for everyone when I say they would kill to hear him laugh, smile, crack a joke, hear him one last time."

Nezu: I-I-I Izuku!

"I hear a rat,dog,bear creature say I could the sobs coming from him. I saw the ambulance pull up and put him in there. He had several wounds. Some were deep... All the world could do was watch the boy everyone loved oh so dearly go to the hospital."

"It had been 2 months since the villain attack and I hadn't slept,ate, I couldn't do anything without him hear... I need him in my life."

"I heard the hospital door open only to see a girl and a boy that looked like they were 11. They immediately started crying when they say Izuku. I don't know what connection they had with him but it was deep."

Izuku's POV

"I shot up the bed only to see Eri and Kota crying next to me hell everyone in the room was crying."

Izuku: Eri,Kota?

"They looked at me. I hadn't seen them in so long they already grew up. They run up and hug me tightly not letting go as they started to sob harder."

Eri: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US! We missed you....

Kota: I thought I was going to lose you to.....

"I looked around only to be met with all the people I had met in my life crying."

Lucifer: Woah there buddy take it easy! You almost didn't make it....

Izu: Luci? G?

God: I'm right here... and he's right... you almost didn't make it....

"I look over to my left to see the Wild Wild Pussycats. Mandalay sobbing while smiling."

Mandalay: He's grown quite attached to you Izuku... ever since you saved him that was all he ever talked about... and when he saw you on the news he couldn't help but cry... he has never showed that much emotion since they died...

Mandalay: Izuku you are the first person he ever loved, cared for, and even showed any emotion to... and I'm proud to say that he wants to be a hero...

"I hear he say and I looked at him who was still sobbing in my shirt not bothering to look up. Then I looked over to Mandalay and the rest of the Wild Wild Pussycats who were also crying."

Mr.Aizawa: You don't understand how many times Eri had called me from Mirio's phone telling me that she wanted to come to America.... She would never leave me alone..

Dadzawa: Kid my point is if you would've died.... nothing in the world would've been the same... not without you..

"I started to hug everyone that was in the room. Surprisingly Mirio,Tamaki, and Nijere came. I hugged everyone while Eri and Kota still clung to me soon I heard light snores coming from them. I smiled at the cute sight only to look up to see my boyfriend that looked skinnier, and tired looked into my eyes I stared back."

"I could see the tears forming in his eyes he rushed to my side and hugged me never letting go."

"Soon the darkness consumed me eyes and I fell asleep."

Nezu's POV

"I was terrified and scared that my favorite student was going to the hospital. I started to sob as well as Aizawa,Midnight,and Present Mic. We had gotten pretty attached to the boy when he was at U.A. So when we heard that he was leaving and the reason I could speak for all that teachers that they were pissed."

"Then we found out what All Might had done and we were even more angry. Hell everyone in the school was mad everyone in the school had a little connection or a big connection to the boy."

"His eyes felt like you could get lost in them forever. And his smile that would put the Sun to shame. Everyone in the school hated Class 1-A for what they did."

"Shinso took his place as requested and Shinso was the only person in Class 1-A they didn't hate. They knew that Izuku had helped him a lot and he had a connection with him."

Izuku's POV

"I got out of the hospital and was guarded by 2 military men. They were probably sent by the President. Then we were surrounded by the press luckily they were there to scare them off."

Izuku: Thanks!

"I said."

Military man 1: No problem it's the least we can do. You saved the nation.

"I smiled as I picked up Eri and Kota."

Eri and Kota: *giggles* Yay!

Mandalay: I have never seen Kota laugh like that...*smiles as tears roll down her eyes*

Izuku: Well then I guess I'm special!

"I say jokingly as I giggle*

Zuzu: Who wants Ice Cream?!

Ok you can say shit I cried on this part too stfu you can't say shit UnU

Anywayssssssss later hoes!  Hope you liked this part!

Word count: 1095