- Chapter nineteen -

Minerva:

Minerva:

The bath was relaxing, especially when you have someone to share it with. I scolded myself for letting whatever I have with Albus get this far. Me being pregnant doesn't help either, since my hormones make me want to spend even more passionate nights with him.

-

After lunch in the Great Hall, I am on my way to my office to finish some paperwork. The essays won't grade themselves. I sometimes cursed myself for giving the students so much homework but I only want what's best for them.

"Minerva," I turn around to look who was calling me and found Poppy and Rolanda walking up the corridor to me,

"Ah ladies, I was just on my way to my office, I need to grade first-year's essays."

"Actually we thought that you would like to join us for a trip to Diagon Alley," Rolanda said,

"I'm sorry ladies, but I really need to finish all those paperwork, tomorrow is the Mystery's Ball I have to attend."

"And that is a good reason for you to come shopping with us. You need a new ball gown!" Rolanda said as she grabbed my hand and drag me behind her, walking towards the school entrance.

I stop and pull my hand away from Rolanda,

"I already have a ball gown,"

"Minerva, please, just come with us" Poppy beg me. I sigh and nod my head. Both Poppy and Rolanda squeals in unison, and I just thought to myself, what have I done.

-

Upon arriving at Madam Malkin's, the shopkeeper was already waiting for us.

"Good afternoon, Professor McGonagall, Madam Pomfrey, Madam Hooch. Welcome to Madame Malkin's."

"Thank you," I say, turning my head just in time to see my two best friends exchanging winks. Now I am sure they're up to something.

"I have your ballgown ready, now we only need to do the fitting," Madam Malkin said,

"What? - But I haven't-" I turn around to look at Rolanda and Poppy and they both burst out laughing,

"SURPRISE!" both said in unison, "Actually, it's Albus's surprise for you," Poppy explained,

"Yes, right- He has left an order with Madam Malkin's to design you a ball gown to attend the Ministry's Ball tomorrow," Rolanda added,

I open my mouth to say something but then shut it again because I don't know what to say. As I hear footsteps behind me I turn myself around to see the shopkeeper her assistant returning with a beautiful greyish gown. It was made out of lace and tulle. This is probably the most beautiful ball gown I've ever seen in my life.

"Now, what are you waiting for, try it on!" Rolanda hissed,

-

In the afternoon I finished my paperwork before I make my way to the headmaster's private chamber. I need to thank Albus for the ball gown, which I cannot wait to wear. I'm wondering what Albus would say if he sees me in that gown. Even if I'm just five and a half months pregnant, my baby belly is huge... Will Albus like how I look in that ball gown?

- to be continued -

Five and a half months pregnant Minerva in her ball gown :)