- Chapter two -

Minerva:

Minerva:

I am in a hurry because I have a meeting with Albus and Patricia, and I totally lost track of time. I am wondering what they want to speak with me about. Then I remember that they had an appointment with the doctor today and maybe there is some good news they want to share with me. Albus is my best friend and my former professor when I was a student here at Hogwarts. He helped me become an Animagus and after I graduate, he offered me the position of Transfiguration Professor, Head of Gryffindor House, and deputy headmistress. Of course, I accept it, where would you get such an opportunity again. Ever since I started teaching at Hogwarts Albus and I have gotten closer and our friendship is everlasting. Truth to be told, I have realized that I developed some feelings beyond friendship for this wizard. I only realized it when my best friend Poppy Pomfrey, the school matron, pointed out. I guess I always have had feelings for him and still do, but I just don't wish to acknowledge that, because I know that he will never return those feelings. And it was proven two years ago when he married Patricia. She is no denying a petite but attractive woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was a former Auror and is a very kind-hearted person. After her marriage to Albus, she moved to Hogwarts of course, and we became good friends.

--

After I the gargoyle step aside I sprint up the staircase and only slow down when I finally reach the door to Albus's office. I tuck a hair strain behind my ear before I knock on his door.

"Come in"

I let myself into the office and spot Albus standing on the stairs leading to his private chamber.

"Good afternoon, Albus." I greet him with a smile.

"Ah- Tabby, I was already worried about you, it's not like you to be late." He smiles back at me. His use of my very own nickname warms my heart.

"I'm so sorry, Albus but I lost track of time while doing my paperwork."

"Don't worry, my dear. I was thinking that maybe we can have a conversation in my sitting room." He invites me into his sitting-room, and I see that Patricia is already waiting for me on the sofa.

- to be continued -