𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰-𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢 (𝘱𝘵1) - mako

hey! welcome by my first the legend of korra imagine !! there will be two parts of this one, but maybe even more :)

things happening in this imagine aren't exactly how it happened in the series, but i changed some of the things up a bit so it make sense for my story hahahah. hope you don't mind, though. but yeah, wanted to say it at first before people might think 'huh that never happened'.

oh and let me know who you think y/n's the daughter of without starting to read by answering on this paragraph! and then let me know if you were right or wrong or when you figured it out :) i'm curious ahahah. well, anyway, have fun reading xx zukosfirefly

years have passed since avatar Aang had died. everyone was waiting for the new avatar to arrive. but where were they? who would it be? those were the questions everyone asked to themselves.

when the avatar finally arrived in Republic City, everyone was excited and cheering for her. avatar Korra, the new waterbending avatar. everyone was so happy they finally had a new avatar, someone to bring back balance into the world.

but you didn't. you weren't that big of a fan of the avatar. they were just normal people that could bend all elements but so what? they need their friends to help them out otherwise they're almost nothing.

that's not entirely true, of course. you were sure the avatar was a nice person or something, but you weren't a fan of the whole 'the avatar is a celebrity and a special person' person.

maybe that was because of your mother, but that doesn't matter. you weren't a fan of them, so be it.

"Y/N!" my mother yells from the kitchen. "get your ass back here and help me with dinner!"

i roll my eyes at her words and walk out of my room, not really in the mood to cook dinner with her. i have to do it and i know it, but that doesn't mean i'm in the mood to be in the kitchen with her for that long.

i walk into the kitchen and start preparing some of the veggies while my mom's cooking the noodles and baking our meat.

it has always been the two of us. i don't know who my father is, but i really don't care if i'm being honest. he's an asshole for leaving my mom when i was still in her belly.

i'm like the smaller version of my mom. everyone tells me i look just like her. that's no surprise, since she raised me all on her own. wouldn't have it any other way.

i'm an earthbender, just like her. i'm glad i got that from her. it would be stupid if i was a non-bender. not that non-benders are bad, but it made me and my mom so much closer. that means i also learned to bend metal.

i really want to follow my mother and grandmother in their footsteps. i want to become the chief of police as well. it's so badass and i think it's amazing what they did and what they're doing.

"can i see the pro-bending match tomorrow?" i ask my mother. she sighs annoyed and turns her body towards me.

"you know i don't like it when you go to these matches." she turns her body back towards the cooking noodles and stirs into them for a while.

mom turns back some minutes later. "but you can go. i have to be there anyway." 

i frown at her words. "why do you have to be in the arena? you hate these matches. let's not mention the avatar is into one of the teams."

mom laughs. "yeah, i know. she's alright, i guess. but there are some things i have to take care off with the police and the council. please take care alright Y/N? i don't want anything happening to you, i really don't."