𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 - mako

summary — where the whole krew fights against kuvira in the last battle, and y/n somehow ends up in a huge mess where she injures herself. -- water bender!y/n / mako

a / n — hey so this one shot was requested ! i hope you like it and feel free to give me feedback. i got a little carried away so i'm making a part two to this! hope it turned out like you wanted it to!
requested — yes, by loveparmis ! hope you like it :)

your pov

"y/n, where are you going?"

I turn around as I run into the direction of the robot. "take care of your dad, I'll go and help the others get out of that robot before it collapses to the ground! I'll be fine, Jinora! I'll see you in a bit."

Jinora nods at my words and turns back around. she helps her dad with whatever, and I run towards the robot. as I get past the water, I make sure to take a lot of water with me, so that I can create more openings for Korra, Mako and Bolin to get out.

I continue to make openings with my bending. and as I do, I make sure to enter some water into the openings that are already made, bend the water around, freeze it where it gets out and then it creates another opening. very nice if you ask me.

every once in a while I take a look if there isn't someone close. 'cause if they are, they need to get out of there. and as soon as Mako and Bolin take out that robot, I need to get the hell away from the thing as well.

luckily there's no one to be seen as I make my last move on the gigantic robot from the outside. water plashes around me as I'm trying to freeze it, and as soon as I make the last opening for either Mako, Bolin or Korra to get outside, there is a huge pink laser coming out of its chest, and after that the robot falling apart. 

holy shit.

my eyes widen in shock, and I try to get out of there as soon as possible. I try to run in any direction, avoiding the robot that's falling down from the ground. huge rocks are surrounding around me, but I dodge those too. I need to get out of here safely.

but wait, is everyone already safe? what if people are around here as well? wait, Asami, where is she? heck, where is anyone? I haven't seen Tenzin or the kids around either. are they all safe? did they find a place to hide?

suddenly I feel a huge worry take over me. I need to save them, I need to make sure everyone is doing okay. 

but because of that worry, I don't see the laser coming out of the vines. and that also means that I don't see the building above me collapse, a pile of huge rocks falling down.

and as I look up, the last thing I see is the top of the building getting closer and closer, before everything turns black.

mako's pov

"Korra?" 

everyone starts calling out Korra her name after the new portal appeared. but ever since then, there is no sign of Korra. we can't find her anywhere.

"Tenzin, there is no sign of her," Asami shouts, running towards Tenzin, to which he replies. "we should keep looking for her!"

my eyes widen when I look around. we're missing someone else, too. I take a quick look, but don't see the familiar (h/c) locks anywhere.