𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰-𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢 (𝘱𝘵2) - mako

welcome to the second part of my mako imagine! i hope you'll all like this. i forgot to say; if any of you got a request: dm me about it! i'll write it as a characterxreader imagine so everyone can put their own name there (of whatever name they'd like). i'll say this in my first chapter as well so new readers will know too :)

and uh... sorry, i got a bit carried away with this part. (the mom!lin reader moment is just so.. cute!) it's over 2500 words long but i don't think that's the biggest problem right? i just didn't want to make a pt3 hahaha, this is how it should be i guess. eh, have fun reading! i'm talking too much with my a/n xD

"what do we do now?" i hear Bolin say as i'm about to enter the room where him and Mako live. then i hear someone else talk; "you guys can come and live with me, that's why i came here."

i enter the building and all eyes are on me. shit, i knew i came in at the wrong time. i should've just come later today and not when they're packing, i mean... we're not exactly friends or anything so why would they even want me here.

"Y/N!" Bolin says with a smile. "what brings you here?" he asks me. he smiles at me and walks towards me, somehow being happy I came here.

"oh eh," i start, not knowing what to say. come on now, you're a Beifong. you always know what to say, so do it. be professional.

"i came here to check on you guys. my uh, my mom wanted to know if you guys were okay," i say with a nod. "she heard your house is taken down and that you guys got nowhere to live. she wanted to make sure it would all be taken care of."

then Korra storms in. "guys! you can all live on Air Temple Island with me!" she says with a big smile. then she spots me and stops in her track. "what are you doing here?"

i smile a little, "nothing much. just making sure Mako and Bolin have a place to live after Amon attacked their homes. mothers orders, you know." 

she nods and fakely smiles to me, then turning her attention back to the boys. "good," she mumbles before walking further. then Asami comes around the corner, leaving Korra stunned. "oh, hey Asami. what are you doing here?"

"they're kind off... staying at my home already," she says with a smile. "we're hanging out at my house tomorrow. you should come too, Korra. that would be fun!"

maybe i should head back... they're clearly busy and this isn't really a conversation i should take part in. i did my thing, making sure Mako and Bolin would have a place to stay so there is no need for me to stay here any longer. i did what mom asked me to, although i don't get why she did, but i did it so i'm going back.

"yo guys, i should get going. i think my mom-"

"you should come too, Y/N!" Asami says with a smile. "we can do something fun with the five of us," she adds to her previous sentence.

i widen my eyes and nod a little. "eh, yeah... well, i don't think that's such a good idea. you see, i think my mom needs me for other stuff with the police and stuff now when that thing happened at the arena even more an-"

"it would be great if you were coming too, Y/N," Mako states, looking at me with a smile. my cheeks flush a bit red and i nod.

"alright, i guess i'll be there. um, but i really should get going now!"

and off i go, back to my home. really, what did i get myself into? hanging out with the avatar and her friends? heck, Korra doesn't even like me. i saw the way she looked at me when she saw i was standing there, come on hey...