𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 (𝘱𝘵2) - bolin

summary — where y/n tries to get over bolin and the other way around (or not) -- water bender!y/n / bolin
a / n — this was a mess. but hey it's a part two to my previous imagine ! hope you like it, though. i had fun writing it so enjoy :)

i take a seat next to mako and sigh, looking away from him. we both feel awkward being around each other and we both don't even want to be here. but we have to, since it's our mutual friend korra's party (and ours a bit). she once again helped republic city with some things (with us by her side, of course) and saved everyone.

it was a weird fight, that for sure. we had to do much things to make it all go away and to capture the bad guy and get the citizens to safety. 

but the hardest part was being with bolin and ignoring everything that we felt towards each other.

to him it was most hatred and sadness. he absolutely hates me, probably. i don't blame him, because i fucking cheated on him with his older brother but oh well... i miss him, a lot.

bolin takes a seat next to mako and looks at us. he rolls his eyes. i can feel the judgement coming from him. i get it, i really do... i just wish that he would look past my mistake and that we can talk to each other again. i do not only miss him as my boyfriend, but i also miss him as my best friends. we have been friends for so long and now that we're not dating anymore... we're not friends either.

"guys!" korra says as she walks to the table with asami, her girlfriend. they have been dating for a while now and are the absolute cutest. 

"what's up?" i ask her, sitting up a little more. i ignore bolin's stare. he has been staring at me the whole night already. it's getting on my nerves a little, but there is nothing that i can do about it.

"we're thinking of throwing a party! you know, and just invite everyone. it's almost korra's birthday and mine too and we're turning twenty-two, so we thought it should be a good idea to celebrate that!" asami says, sitting down at the opposite side of the table.

i nod a little, "sounds like a great plan!" 

actually, i don't think it's going to be that fun with our current situation. but turning down a party for my friends' birthdays? no way i'm going to do that.

bolin and i might not speak to each other, but that doesn't mean that i'm going to be rude and have it ruin their party. the same counts for the relationship between me and mako. we were pretty close, but that has changed too. i don't feel like being close with him anymore, knowing it will hurt bolin. i think he feels the same way about it.

things will never be the same anymore...

"sounds good!" mako says with a nod. "when will you guys throw the party?" he asks the girls, to which they respond happily.

oh man, i just hope it's all going to be fine. there will be loads of people, so we must be fine... right?

some weeks went by. i helped korra and asami setting up their party and making everything ready. we're having the party in tenzin and pema's yard on air temple island. it's a great place for it and the weather is just so nice, so we had to do it outside.

"thank you so much for your help, y/n!" korra says with a huge smile. she wraps her arm around her girlfriend and leans her head against her. "it's perfect. we owe you one."

i laugh at her and shake my head. "oh, you know i love you guys. i'd do anything for you two. just enjoy your party! enjoy the happy vibes and all the people that came here for you."