19

"Gonna get off your phone? We've been standing outside for the past 5 minutes

"Gonna get off your phone? We've been standing outside for the past 5 minutes."

We have.

Outside of
some random
content creator's house,
that I didn't really bother
to check who was the party
host for tonight.

It's gonna be one hell of a night.

Been kicking pebbles, pretending I have important texts to send, or pointing useless things out to not walk in that house.

That house that has ear deafening music, people who reek of alcohol, and Riley.

Or so I hope not.

"Wow, the stars are really pretty tonight huh?"

"Y/N this is the fourth time you pointed out the stars."

"I really like stars...?"

Yikes. Sounded more of a question than a true fact. I honestly don't give a damn about the stars tonight, I wanna hop back in the car and drive away.

"Can we please just head inside? It's starting to get cold."

Fair point. No wonder I'm starting to shiver. Though when did Los Angeles became the type of cold that made you regret not bringing a jacket?

As Alex held the door for me, I take one big scan of the whole entire place. The amount of people crammed in the living room is already getting me stressed, eyes wandering to the side where the food table is placed and it doesn't look too promising. The chosen music genre that is making the speakers vibrate sounds like nails on a chalkboard. It's that bad.

I took time to recognize any faces or anybody that I follow on social media.

But no.