intro !

➤ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

·˚✎ ﹏Y/N !
You. You're a popular twitch streamer known as qtsatan.
Your fan base is a bit toxic.
Receive Donations for your
Pretty face and 'perfect'
               Body.
    Though, you're quite  funny
And entertaining to watch.
You also play a few games
Here and there.
Oh and also, you hate
Quackity.

·˚✎ ﹏Quackity!
A troll. Bothers tech support
Scammers to be in his videos.
Known for his fast pace editing
And hosting discord competitions.
He finds out that qtsatan, somebody he never heard before until now, hates him. Of course he finds this as a fun opportunity to take to mess with a
Hater, but feelings slowly get in the way.

More characters will obviously be in this story, but for now I only introduce the MAIN ones.

✎ᝰ.....it be appreciated if you read this story using dark mode! Thank you! :)

UPDATED AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi, I wanna talk about a few comments I've been receiving that makes me think they aren't really jokes.

I wanna address the mixed reactions I've been getting from people when reading my fic.

I've been getting some comments where they seem genuinely upset by the reader's choice of words to Quackity, thoughts, and actions.

First off, this is a ENEMIES to lovers type story. So that means right off the bat the two main characters aren't going to like each other.

The reader at the start hates Quackity. Does not like him. One bit. Now when you hate somebody, or truly despise a person, you're obviously gonna be a real bitch to them. Whether you're upfront about it or keep those comments to yourself.

A lot of people insult their enemies or someone they don't get along with. They usually don't want nothing to do with them, are not gonna be considerate of their feelings or their opinions, and mostly won't give two shits about them at the end of the day.

Now, it's OKAY to think Y/N is a bitch. I get that. That's pretty much how you're suppose to view Y/N at first. A total asshole, because they're dealing with someone they have no interest in. I'm glad you guys think the reader is being real bitchy and unnecessarily rude, because that tells me I've written the reader great enough to start working on character development.

But please, if you seriously can't stand seeing your favorite content creator getting hated on and practically bullied for the plot, then I think this book isn't for you.

And that's okay! There's many Quackity fanfics out there that are really wholesome and sweet, I would definitely recommend some if anyone ever asks.

I just for once didn't wanna write a Quackity fanfic that is common like the rest. Where the reader/oc either has a big crush on him and they hit it off really well, or they're best friends and it goes on from there.

I find it pretty funny how I have to explain in further more detail about this. Since I thought the title, the description, and even the intro chapter was giving off a good idea on what the rest of the chapters when continue reading is gonna look like.

I mean, the title is literally called Despise.

So I think that's all I have to say about this? I'm hoping I didn't come off mean in any way, I'm just informing new readers a little more on what is to come. Because to be frank, I'm so tired of people shitting on me thinking I actually hate Quackity and being so shocked and angry when he's getting insulted and torn down.

It's for the plot, to live up to the title, and for character development.

Anyways I delete any negative comments directed towards me so :p that's all I got to say, for any new readers I hope you understand a little more and enjoy reading the rest!!