08

Today was the day.

The day I never saw coming. The day I never even DREAMED happening.

I did a good job of forgetting about it the whole day, because when I received a reminder text from him I almost didn't know what he was talking about.

Or am I just dumb?

About 30 minutes, that's when I'll get a call from him on discord.

I really don't wanna do this.

 I opened discord and finally accepted his friend request, now I stare at his user until it says that he's calling me

Biting my nails, I repeatedly look over at my phone to see the time pass by. It's been 30
minutes, and there's no call coming in. Is he seriously late for his own video? Or did my prayer from last night asking God to make something happen to him that he has no choice but to call it off got answered?

That's when I heard the ringtone, causing my heart to pick up its pace.

I could just decline the call.

I could just make up a 2 second excuse.

I could forget about making that Riley person jealous, since it's the main reason why I'm agreeing to this, and move on with my life.

I could purposely make myself trip on a flight of stairs, having to end up in a hospital which can be understandable to call the whole thing off.

Wait what?

Seriously? I will be willing to injure myself horribly to not answer this ongoing call?

Do I really hate him that much?

Yes.

I accepted the call.

"QTsatan just tweeted! Lord please help me."

i....

"You have my notifs on? Wow, good to know you're a fan of your number one hater."

I hear him let out a chuckle.

"You gonna explain your recent tweet? Why you calling out to god for help!?"

Isn't it obvious? I don't wanna talk to you.

His voice sounds more annoying when you're in a actual call with him, instead of listening to it in his videos. I noticed whenever he jokes around or pretends to be offended, his voice gets a bit high pitched. It's hard to explain, but you know when his voice does that change. Why? Is it on purpose? God, I wanna mute him right now.