17

What a weirdo

What a weirdo.

Then there was a knock on the door.

And to no surprise, it was Quackity.

Holding a McDonald's bag. Good food choice for breakfast. How delicious.

I hesitantly take the bag, scooting to the side to let him in. When opening it, I've been greeted with the smell of an Egg McMuffin.

Turns out my effort in hiding the disgust in my eyes wasn't very successful.

"Hey, the hotel food looked like shit. You should be lucky there was a McDonald's nearby. Their food is the definition of gourmet!"

He HAS to be joking. Right? Wasn't there a video of him saying he hated McDonald's food? I'm not too sure, I got bored 2 minutes in.

"How thoughtful." I blandly commented, putting the bag to the side. I'm not gonna eat their McMuffins. I will not accept McDonald's food as breakfast, especially from someone who's suppose to be my 'partner'.

I'm feeling a little bad now for whoever will actually be his real girlfriend.

"Uh, excuse me? Show a little gratefulness, ma'am. I did not waste two dollars for a McMuffin that won't be eaten."

"Then eat it yourself."

"No, I got it for you. Eat the damn McMuffin."

"Make me."

I regret that.

"Ayo, we can play that game when it's not over a McMuffin." He smirks. He fucking smirks. I forgot he jokes right back at you instead of getting all humiliated like a teenage boy.

Well, he still does that actually.

Because I did try to give him a nickname driving to the hotel last night, but his cheeks became cherry red almost immediately while fumbling with the right words to say back.