hey <3

so you probably know by now, but mean girls on broadway has officially closed and isn't opening when bway reopens in the summer.

i just wanna thank you guys who have continued to read she should've been mine and little miss perfect, it means so much.

this show has meant so much to me in the past few months and has really evolved me as a person. and writing these books and each chapter, really getting into the characters minds and picking out tiny details and tiny things they might do has meant so much to me. 

i will continue writing little miss perfect & many more books to come that i'm very excited about! i'm gonna list a few new stories and ideas for them that i will be writing eventually !!

you belong with me - cady x janis
someone gets hurt - janis sarkisian
you are the reason - damian & janis (friendship)
fOoL fOr YoU - cady x janis
bright - cady x janis
girls - janis sarkisian
you destroyed my heart - janis sarkisian
perfect harmony - janis x cady
enchanted - janis x cady

these will becoming whenever! i have rough drafts for a few of them but i'm focused on little miss perfect for right now : ) i hope you all are enjoying the story and again, mean girls means so much to me, so seeing that you all are enjoying the story means SO much to me. anyways, i gotta go write another chapter;) enjoy!!!

also let me know which story of the ones listed above you'd wanna see next after little miss perfect!!!

love ya
- cadyspacealien