ʚ•𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻•ɞ

Bright POV.

{Sunday morning}

"Is that you're final decision?" mike asked.

I called him and gun after i've dream of win last night. me and him.our memories.

{Bright's dream}

"Wat!" little win called.

Little bright turn around and smiled at the other boy warmly.

"Yes bunny?"

"My birthday is tomorrow make sure to come to our house okay? and if you don't come i will sulk" he pouted cutely.

Little bright chuckled and pat his head.

"Of course i'll come and i will be the first to come and the last to leave"

Little win frowned after hearing the word 'leave'.

"What do you mean leave? you'll leave me wat?" he asked tearing up.

Little bright eyes widened and quickly pulled the crying boy in his arms.

"What i mean is i will be the first to arrive at your party and will be the last to leave you're house" he explained.

Little win stop crying and wiped his tears.

"Really?" he pouted.

Little bright nod and can't help but kiss the other boy's cheek.

"Promise?" little win stick out his pinky finger.

Little bright chuckled at the cuteness of the boy infront of him.

"Promise" he said and clasp their pinky fingers together.

"And promise me too that you'll only love me and only me" little win bossily said.

"Eh? thats not fai-" the other boy cut him off.

"Just promise me wat!" he whinned.

Little bright chuckled and smile.

"I promise i will never leave my little buffalo and i promise i will love him and only him"

Little win smiled wider and jump in happiness.

He quickly leaned in and kiss bright's cheek.

"You promise naa! theres no turning back wolfie" little win playfully winked at him.

While little bright stare at him in awe.

"I love you wat!"

{End of brights dream}

"Im so stupid mike,i forgot that i promise him that i will love him only him and no one else" i grip on my cup of coffee as tears start to form on my eyes.

Mike and gun gasped in shock when they saw their friend tearing up infront of them and its been a year since they saw him crying again.

"So whats you're plan?" gun ask softly.

"Im going to find my win" i fiercely said.

"And tine?" mike asked.

I sigh and finish my coffee before standing up.

"I need to forget my feelings for him thats why i want you two to not let him get near me or step into this mansion again" i coldly said before leaving them.