ʚ• 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲 •ɞ

Bright POV.

I was staring deeply into his blue eyes.

He seems to be uncomfortable on the way i stare at him.

"Uh..you can put me down now master.thank you" he thanked me after avoiding my gaze.

"Are you sure you're a robot?" i suspiciously ask.

I saw him gulped before getting up from my arms.

"Im not just a ordinary robot im a human robot if you are suspicious about me you can test me again master.But for now let me remind you again master,im only here because you're friend wants me to accompany you and im not going anywhere until you said your satisfied with my care" he explained while looking at me with a serious expression.

I ached my eyebrow still not convinced.

He stare at me like his scanning me right now.

"I could say right now you're feeling suspicious and still not convinced master...but i can handle that,i can prove to you that im a real robot" he look at like his challenging me.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Prove it then" i seriously said before leaving the room again taking a book from the shelves.

But still im curious...did he hear me and mike talking a while ago on the phone?

I clear out my thoughts and continued walking.

Win POV.

I heavily sigh in relief.

"I almost get caught" i breath rapidly while holding my chest.

The way he stare at me just now....it looks so scary but at the sametime i admit he's so handsome..

"Good thing i joined an acting club when im still in highschool" i smiled proudly.

After that i continued cleaning the shelves.

"Finally! i've finished cleaning you all!" i sigh while stretching my arms.

I put the duster back to its place and walk out of the room.

"Im hungry" i whinned while pouting.

I decided to go to the kitchen to make something to eat.

I first wear an apron and opened the fridge to look for an ingredients.

"OH MY-" i quickly covered my mouth in amazement because i saw the fridge full of foods

"I wonder if he knows how to cook since his maids resigned maybe because they're so done with his attitude" i scoffed.

I prepared the ingredients to make thai green chicken curry.

"I hope he likes it,this is my mother's specialty i always shares this with sarawat" i happily exclaimed but soon  my smile fades when i pronounce my secret childhood crush name.

I put down the laddle and sigh.

"I hope i can see him again and i hope his not angry at me" i inhaled deeply to prevent my eyes from tearing up.

After i finished cooking i put my dish on a bowl and place it to the dining table.

"Now to call my arrogant master" i happily smiled and walk to bright's room.

I inhaled before knocking to the door.

"Master? I've cook dinner.Are you hungry?" i politely ask but no response.