ʚ•𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲•ɞ

No one's POV.

"B-bright n-not here" win tried to maintained his moaned while bright keeps kissing his neck from behind.

"Bright! w-were in the dressing room!" win try to remove the arms of his boyfriend that is tightly snake around his waist.

"Bright!~" win shouted while whimping.

He was changing his dressed when bright entered the room and start clinging on him like a madman.

"Shhh babe,someone might here you" bright whispered on his ear and lick it.

Win shivered at the pleasure his recieving plus bright's husky voice.

In the end win gave up and tilted his head more for more access to his neck and bright doesn't miss that chance and start sucking his neck hungrily.

Win moaned loudly when bright bit his neck.

Bright covered his noisy lover's mouth with his right hand while the other is wrapped around his waist.

He keep devouring his wife until..

"Hey lovebirds whats taking you two so long?!" mike knocked on the dressing rooms door.

They stopped their sucking session and win quickly fix his white tuxedo while bright just stare at him with a hungry gazed.

Win quickly opened the door and was greeted by mike and gun.

"Uhh...i-i'll go to p'luke" win straightly said and ran away from them.

After win cannot be seen anymore mike and gun turn to bright with a teasing grin.

Bright just raised his eyebrows at them.

"We already told everyone about you're plan" mike said.

"Good" bright nodded.

"I know what you two did inside" gun smirked.

"And im enjoying it" bright smirked.

"-Not until you dorks ruined it" he added and leave them.

"I think he almost rape nong win inside" mike joked.

"More like devouring him" gun said and they chuckled.

"Wow p'luke you're so handsome!" win happily said while clapping his hands.

Luke is wearing a very expensive white tuxedo and his hair is neatly combed to one side.

"I agree!" fong cheered.

Luke chuckled while blushing.

"Im sure p'joss jaw will dropped when he see you!" win added.

"More like his heart went oopss!" fong chuckled.

"Oh stop it you two!" luke giggled at his two friends.

"I wish i can get marry too...that bastard bright he promise to marry me" win whispered the last word.

Fong and luke look at each other while smirking.

*Knock Knock*

Fong walk towards the door and open it.

"The wedding will start in a minute let's go boys!" luke's mom said.

Win POV.

The wedding starts a few minutes ago and im getting bored as fuck.

I look at the other side where the others relatives of luke and joss were sitted including bright and his friends.