ʚ•𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗮•ɞ

No one's POV.

After win brought to the operating room bright chooses to just inject him local anesthesia before removing the bullet on his left stomach so he can check on win quick.

While mike chooses local anesthesia too for he doesn't want his lover to be worried.

After all of them got treated bright quickly go to the OR where win is getting treat,he saw type and his friend mike and gun already sitting infront of the room.

"How long is the operation going?" he worriedly asked type.

"Almost 1 hour" type sigh while massaging his temple.

Mike wrap his arm around his lover.

"Im sorry bright if only i notice him running towards you i should have stop him" gun pouted and man hit his head.

"Are you crazy? if win didn't do that then bright dies!" mike scold his friend.

"What?! then you want my brother to die?!" type push mike away from him.

"W-what? n-no babe what i mean is-" mike was going to explain but the doctor suddenly get out of the OR.

"Mr.Aekaranwong?" the doctor called.

They all quickly walk towards him with worried faces.

"Im his brother" type exclaimed.

The doctor remove his facemask and smiled at type.

"We successfully removed the bullet but the patient loss too much blood,his body is too weak thats why we injected him general anesthesia but don't worry his in good state now the operation is successful thus he will be confined for 7 to 8 days or lesser than that depends on how fast his wound heal"

Everyone sighed in relief and they thanked the doctor.

"Well my work here is done the patient will be transfered to his signated room,may i excuse my self" the doctor said and leaved.

After win got transfered to his room type ordered man and gun to buy some food and fruits for his brother while glaring at them and the 2 quickly obeyed.

While bright is beside win's bed,he was quiet for a long time while staring at the younger man's face.

'Why does he look so familliar' he thought.

"I ordered the two idiot to buy some food do want anything? coffee?" type asked.

"Nope,im good" bright said not removing his gazed from his sleeping buffalo.

Type nod and sit on the couch of the room.

They went silent for a long time until type decided to break it.

"You know everytime we facetime he always mention you he always says,sarawat is the best,sarawat is so handsome,sarawat is so smart,sarawat is so cool,i like sarawat" type sigh while bright sheepishly smiled.

"Not even a minute he won't stop mentioning you and im jealous of it because he won't even ask if how's my study in phuket? did i make new friends? is my life there great?..im jealous of you bright" type glared at bright.

Bright look at him and lowered his head to avoid his scary gazed.

"But even if im jealous it doesn't matter because i always see him smile,and only you can make him like that" type softly said.