ʚ•𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘆•ɞ

Win POV.

"Win!"

I heard someone shouted my name.

My eyes widened and i stop struggling on the man's arms.

That voice! bright? what is he doing here?

Minutes later i feel that we're climbing on stairs.

I start struggling again and the man that is holding me cursed.

"Stop struggling you brat! do you wanna be thrown on the rooftop?!" i heard richards voice.

"Boss the wolfblood's leader is approaching the stairs up to rooftop" a voice said on the walkie talkie that richard is holding.

"What the hell? why would he follow us here?!" richard angrily said.

"This boy must be related to him boss" the man that is holding me spoked.

"Is that so? then put that brat down and let's wait for his prince charming also tell pram to bring companion here"  richard snorted.

The man that is holding me harshly put me down.

Ouchy! i swear this man will pay!

I screamed through the cloth that is tied on my mouth but suddenly i feel someone kick my stomach.

"Shut up you brat!" richard sharply said.

"Boss pram and the gang are coming"

"Good" richard sigh in relief.

"And uh..boss?" the man nervously called.

"What is it levi?"

I feel a hand pat my head.

"This guy is kinda cute..can i uh.." levi nervously scratch his nape.

"Levi you're my loyal assistant but no,we need that boy okay?" richard scolded him.

What the hell? this fucktard is interested in me?

"Im sorry boss but if we don't need hin anymore can i, have him?" levi plead.

"Fine" richard sigh.

"Not on my watch" a husky voice said.

Bright? thats bright's voice!

I tried to get up but levi push me down and i fell on my knees causing me to groan.

"Oh! you're finally here" richard coldly said.

"Release him" bright authorizely said.

I heard richard chuckled and he kneel beside me.

I can't see anything because of the sack that is covering my face but i feel him kneel beside me.

Bright POV.

After i reached the rooftop i saw a man sitting on the ground with a sack on his face and tied up beside richard's assistant.

"What's you're relationship with winslet and tyron's son?" richard teasingly asked.

"None of you're concern" i throw him a deadly glare.

"Well its my concern too! as you see my assistant here is interested with your boy" richard chuckled.

He pointed his gun on the win's head and i worriedly panicked.