ʚ•𝗖𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱/𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲•ɞ

Win POV.

"So let me repeat,sarawat and bright are the same person he needs to hide it because there family is a mafia and thing is yesterday you two ditched p'type and go to his mansion then you confess to him that you're tine-y bot and then he ask you to be his lover and you said you'll think about it,then you two went to loy krathong festival and wish for a enternal togetherness and then he kissed you and you kiss back,am i right?" fong repeated what i said to him.

I nod while eating my macaroons.

"Are you stupid?! you two shared a kiss and he already confessed to you but still you two don't have a label?!" he smacked my head causing the macaroons to drop on my hand.

"Ouch,fong!" i whinned while rubbing my head.

"That's for you're stupidness" he scolded.

"I was just teasing him! but i will agree to be his lover!" i pouted.

"Psh,fine then but did you already tell him that you're the culprit you spilled white paint on his favourite car?" he arched his eyebrows.

My eyes widened as my mouth parted a bit.

"Yep,you still haven't told him" fong chuckled.

"Im doomed!" i grip my hair in frustration.

What will bright do to me when he finds out that im the one who spilled the paint? will he kill me?! oh no! he's a mafia for sure he will kill me!

"Yup,he will definitely kill you" fong sipped his coffee.

"Fong what im gonna do?! help you're poor cute friend here please" i whinned.

"Well im willing to help you but if bright really loves you he won't kill you" he suggested.

I paused for a bit.

Fong's right! if bright really love me he will choose me over that car,but still that's his favourite car!

"Aish gimme that" fong took the macaroon on my hand.

"You already ate too much sugar thats not good for you're health and your wound is still not completely healed yet" he scolded.

"But-" he cut me off.

"Theres a delivery in astro building our delivery man is sick today so get you're ass there and after you delivered the order you confess and apologize to him" he stated.

"But,but im wounded" i pouted and gave him puppy eyes.

"Not a chance bitch" he rolled his eyes and stand up on his seat then start to make the orders.

{Astro corp.}

"So you two are still not in a relationship but you two already shared a kiss?!" mike and gun shouted in disbelief.

"Bright my boy i didn't know you're this weak" mike grinned.

Bright rolled his eyes and continue working on the papers.

"He said he'll think about it and i will wait patiently" he sadly said.

"Damn! if i were you i will already mark him mine! label or no label" gun grinned.

"Shut up,i respect win i will never force hin to do something that will hurt him,i love him because i love him not because i need his v-card or something pervertly you guys do" bright stated with a serious tone.