ʚ•𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲-𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘁•ɞ

Win POV.

"What?! you're disguising as a fake robot because your brother's boyfriend ask you to?" fong shockingly exclaimed.

"Yeah..and i need to be in that creep mansion every saturday and sunday" i boredly sigh.

"Woah..you're dead if he finds out that you're a fake one" fong chuckled.

"I know...that's why i need to be careful" i pouted while chewing my macaron.

Just then my phone on my pocket rang.

I took it out of my pocket and saw P'man calling.

"P'man? Why do you call?" i answered.

"Oh hey win uh...i just wanted to ask on what time does your coffee shop close?"

"Oh..it close at 9pm..why do you ask? Are you and P'boss gonna come here?" i ask.

"Yeah..if we finish work early we would"

"Oh..is that so? Okay then goodluck on your works P'man" i cheered.

"Thank you win-Hey mike who are you talking too? i told you to finish this files asap!" man's words got cut when someone interrupted.

"Oh shit i-i gotta go bye!" after that he hang up.

I frown.

"mike? Why did he called P'man mike?...weird" i mumbled and put my phone back to my pocket.

{SATURDAY}

"After you clean the living room move on to the bathroom then change the bedsheets of every room and after that you clean the pool and don't forget the library too"

My jaw dropped.

WHAT THE HELL? DOES THIS CREEP THINKS IM HIS MAID OR WHAT?

"Uh..i think you're misunderstanding things master im a robot not a maid and im here to accompany you not to do chores" i exclaimed.

He arched his eyebrows and walk closer to me.

"I don't need you're accompany...i keep you because my maids resigned" he blankly said.

My eyes widened.

He rolled his eyes and walk away but he glance back at me.

"Oh..and one more thing don't you ever enter my room that's the number one rule" after that he walk away.

"Psh..what a creep..he must be hiding something on his room" i mumbled.

I look around before going to my room.

I sit on my bed and sigh heavily.

"It's so boring here" i pouted.

I walk to the closet and open it.

I got shocked when i see many copy of the same clothes that im wearing right now.

"Why is it all white polo,blue necktie and black pants?" i frowned.

Just then i saw a piece of paper that is fold beside the clothes.

I took and read it.

This is the clothes that you"ll wear everytime you're with him..don't worry he's not that cruel but please bear with his attitude..that's just the way he is. GOODLUCK!

                                                     -Man

I sigh after i read the letter.

I then stretch my arms and decided to start cleaning this jerks mansion.

"This is going to be a long day" i sigh once again after i leave my room.

After i finished cleaning and changing the living room,bathroom,bedsheets and pool i move on to my last destination.

I entered the room and my eyes widened in amazement.

"What the-Does he love reading books so much that he have thousands of them?! This is too much for a library" i scoffed in disbelief.

I take the duster that is hanging on my waist and start dusting the books.

I was covering my mouth and nose to prevent the dirty dusk that may enter my nose.

"If this is all he would made do every weekends then i would prefer to just lay on my bed watching movies while eating my favorite snacks" i huffed.

Just then the door creaked open.

I quickly hide behind the tall shelves and take a peek to see who enters.

"Did you already find that bastard culprit?" bright asked in annoyance while talking to his phone.

"N-no we haven't y-yet but i promise we would inform you if we find him" i heard someone on the other line answered.

Bright sigh while gretting his teeth.

"Okay then...keep looking for him..i won't let him get away that easy...he doesn't know who's his dealing with" bright blankly said.

"Whoever is that culprit i admire him for being so brave" i mumbled.

"I still have work to do i'll hang up now" after that he hang up and exited the room.

I sigh in relief for not getting caught.

I continued cleaning the shelve and use the ladder to reach the higher shelves.

"Ugh! i can't do this anymore im tired!" i groaned annoyingly and hit the books with the duster but after i did that i regret it.

The dust flew over my face causing me to sneeze and lose my balance on the ladder.

"WAHHHH" i screamed while closing my eyes and wait for my back to hit the floor but it didn't happen.

I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked by a two gorgeous eyes staring at me.

"You sure are one big heavy human robot" he blankly said while carrying on his arms.

--------------------
Sorry for not updating for a meantime.☹️💛