ʚ•𝗧𝗶𝗻𝗲-𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘁•ɞ

Type POV.

"What?! you want me to make a human robot? it will cost years for me to make something like that mike!" i shouted angrily.

"Shhh you're brother might hear us" he hush.

I look at win who's busy eating his donuts on the couch.

"Follow me" i drag him to my office.

"Look it's just i can't stand it anymore, my friend really needs help that's why im asking for you to help me..please babe" mike plead while tugging my lab coat.

I sigh and nod.

"Okay fine,but you know i didn't have enough materials to make a human robot..except..why don't you hire someone who can pretend like one?" i suggested.

"Then how about" man pointed win in the transparent window.

My eyes widened and i quickly shook my head.

"Oh no no! i know what you're thinking mike a.k.a man,you know i won't and will never let my brother get involve on all of you mafia's, he suffer enough after our parents death" i exclaimed.

"But type you know if win finds out that im a mafia too he'll be surely angry at us" 

I sit on my swivel chair and massage my temple.

"And don't worry my friend is a good man im sure he won't hurt win infact your brother has the same name of his firstlove" mike walk behind me and massage my shoulders.

"Please babe..just do it for me and you're little brother's safety come to think of it...if the other mafias finds out that you two are the child of winslet and tyron, they'll hunt you two down and take your father's journal"

I heavily sigh and nod.

"Fine,but you better make sure you're friend won't hurt my little brother or else we're over" i threatened.

Mike gulped and nod.

Win POV.

"Win can i talk to you?" type called.

"We're already talking bro" i exclaimed while playing with my phone.

"Can you put you're phone away and face me..im serious here win" 

I sigh and put my phone back to my pocket.

"What is it?" i tiredly ask.

"Me and man talked a while ago and...he is asking for our help" type crossed his arms.

"Help? what kind of help?" i curiously ask.

"Win can you do me a favor?" 

"WHAT?! YOU WANT ME TO PRETEND AS A ROBOT? ARE YOU GUYS INSANE?!" i scoffed indisbelief.

"Please win i really need you're help" man plead while clasping his hands.

"Win just agree it's just for a meanwhile" type exclaimed.

"No! no no and no,i won't and i would never" i crossed my arms.

"Please win you're my only hope and i promise you after this i'll treat you and your brother lunch everyday" man plead again.

"Why me? i mean they're so many people out there who can do that job" i whinned.