ʚ•𝗝𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆•ɞ

Win POV.

{Khao cafe; 9:30 am}

"So i was saying i met this guy in the mall" fong scoffed.

"And?" i asked.

"His name is pod" he added.

"And then?" 

"And then thats all i met him at the mall his name is pod his handsome and kind" fong finished his boring story.

I sigh and rolled my eyes.

"What? thats a interesting story you know! i just met my soulmate" he squealed.

I shook my head and drink my strawberry shake.

"How's you're wound?" he asked.

"Getting better everyday cause brighty always take care of me" i smiled widely.

"Psh! i wish i have a boyfriend to take care of me too" he rolled his eyes.

"He's so caring and he loves me so much and then when we're together everytime is baby time! he even bought me LV bag,shoes,shirt,pants and-" he cut me off.

"Shut up! shut up! don't wipe it in my face that im single!" fong faked cried.

I grinned and sipped my shake again.

Our chitchat had been cut when a mike and gun arrives with 3 boquet of flowers on their hands.

"Flower delivery for mr.aekaranwong" mike teasingly shouted earning a few look from the other customers.

Me and fong frowned.

"For me?" i pointed my self.

The mike and gun nod and hand me the boquets.

"A delivery from mr.guntithanon saying he loves you so much and he wants to marry you" gun said while grinning.

I feel my face heated.

"Fuck why am i still single! you're boyfriend is so sweet!" fong whinned pouting.

"Yeah,he was supposed to see his boyfriend right now but his stuck in a meeting now" mike chuckled.

"So he ordered us to give you flowers instead" gun added.

"Thank you phi's!" i happily smiled and at them.

"You're welcome!" the simultaneously said.

"Are you two going already? how about a coffee?" fong asked.

"Oh,i'll have 1 latte and macaroons" mike smiled.

"Black coffee for me" gun added.

Fong nod and get up on his seat to prepare the order of the two.

"Bright is on a meeting?" i ask while pouting.

The two nod and i sigh.

Then i look at the colorful flowers and sniff it giving me the satisfying aroma of it.

"What time will the meeting end?" i ask again.

Mike look at his rolex and sigh.

"11am sharp" he stated.

I pouted again and lowered my head.

"Don't be sad naa,im sure bright is having a hard time right now for not seeing you" gun pat my shoulder.