Jihoon | Idol

Requested

"I missed you baby!" I hugged him as soon as he entered the room.

"I missed you too honey" He chuckled as his arms wrapped themselves around me.

Having an idol boyfriend is not as good as it seems to be. You can talk to him only once or twice a week and meet him only 4 months once.

"How is your tour going on?"

"It's great! I am overwhelmed each time I get on the stage and see times cheering"

"Who wouldn't? They love you so much"

"But I am not that worthy, am I?"

"Of course you are Jihoon! You guys deserve all this. Don't ever think otherwise"

We both spoke about random stuff as we gobbled down our dinner. He seemed excited to tell me all about his world tour and I listened patiently. Seeing him like this made me happy, especially since we didn't get to meet very often.

"-and we filmed it in a forest. One monkey even jumped on Doyoung's head. Hey! Are you even listening?"

I guess I was gawking at him more than I should have.

"Yes! Doyoung jumped on monkey's head while you were, I mean, monkey-"

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest. His heartbeat was calm and stable, not like how it used to race when we first started dating 8 years ago. I laughed sadly at the old memories.

"Hey, are you okay? I guess I shouldn't bore you with my silly talks"

"No, no! It wasn't boring at all Jihoon!" I replied truthfully. "I just miss the old days. Do you remember how you used to sneak out of your building immediately after practise to take me out on a date? Or how we skipped classes and whiled away time on the rooftop? You flirted with literally every girl in the school despite being a YG trainee"

"And why shouldn't I do that?"

"Because the whole fat universe knows YG trainees and artists have a dating ban!"

"I am born to break rules. You know, Park Jihoon is the revolution"

I coughed at the stupid ad-lib after which both of us fell silent.

I looked at him and he looked at me. It wasn't a staring contest, we just never seemed to get enough of each other.

He made the first move. He slowly leaned forward until I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and inched forward too until our lips connected. It was a slow and passionate kiss filled with love.

His hands started wandering around my body as the kiss slowly turned into a rough one until we were practically licking each other's faces.

When I realized where this was going, I panicked for a second and pulled back.

"What happened?" Jihoon seemed somewhere between annoyed and surprised.

"What are we doing?"

"Don't you know?" He smirked. This wasn't our first time, but it was our first time in some strange hotel room.

I was about to get up when he caught me by my wrist and pulled me back to the mattress. He pinned my hands above my head started leaving pinkish blemishes on my neck. I moaned as he grazed his teeth against my larynx.

His teeth caught the collar of my shirt and he slowly pulled it down.