Junghwan | Shy

"Hey, Junghwan!" I waved at him and he softly smiled back. For the past two months, all I have been trying to do is bring him out of his comfort zone.

"Ugh! This disgusting thing again!" I groaned at the sight of my plate. Salad and banana milk again!

I gingerly took the banana milk and drank it. I'd rather starve than eat the salad.

"Take mine too" Junghwan offered. He took my salad and gave me his milkshake.

"I thought you liked banana milk"

"But tomatoes are okay too," He said as he took a huge bite of his salad. I chuckled at his cutesy. He is nothing but a big baby.

"Are you okay?" He asked after some time.

"Yeah, why?"

"You've been staring for too long" I saw him smirk as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Have I?" I laughed awkwardly.

"You are too obvious. Even more than me" He laughed heartily. "I've known for months that you like me"

"What!" My panic reached an all-time peak. "Stop saying gibberish!"

He laughed more which irritated me. If he knows it, why can't he give me an answer?

I walked out of the canteen to the basketball court. I met Hyunsuk and Yoshi, two of Junghwan's nerdy friends who happened to be trainees with him in some agency.

"What's up!" Hyunsuk beamed at me while Yoshi was a step more polite.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine" I smiled trying to hide my irritation.

"You look annoyed" Hyunsuk deduced within seconds.

"It's because of your stupid dongsaeng!"

I stormed past them and settled in a corner. I tried dribbling a ball but failed terribly.

I heard Junghwan's panicked voice and directed all my concentration towards the ball, determined to ignore him.

"Hyung! Hyung!" He murmured something. Hyunsuk smirked while Yoshi nodded his head understandingly. He even rubbed circles in the younger one's back while the eldest teased him.

Angel Yoshi!

Satan Hyunsuk!

After a good long 5 minutes, he came near me with visible nervousness.

He casually dribbled the ball away from me and I started getting all competitive.

Soon, we were practically rolling together to get the ball from each other's grasp. I was enjoying it and so was he. We were in our world.

And then the bell rang bringing us back to earth. It was an awkward position, me on top of him with the ball miles away from us.

"I like you" He blurted out out of blue. Immediately, he turned his head away in shyness.

"I like you too" I whispered.

And we both broke out laughing.