Asahi | Dreamlands

Requested

"When will you visit again?", I asked, trying to sound cheerful.

"I don't know", he shrugged. "Maybe after 8-10 months after our next album is out"

"Oh", I fiercely blinked back tears. "I wish you to grow more as an artist and achieve all your dreams"

I gave him my sweetest smile though I didn't know if it was genuine or fake anymore.

"Thanks. It means a lot, you know, to have you supporting me endlessly even though I hardly spend time with you"

A tear rolled down my cheek now. I quickly wiped it away.

"Woah! That's the longest sentence you've ever spoken", I joked, but my cracking voice gave away my true feelings.

"Hey? Are you okay?"

"Yes, Sahi. I should get going now", my words seemed rushed, they were rushed after all. "I'll meet you at the airport tomorrow"

"Wait! What ha-"

"Bye Sahi! Love you", I cut him off by giving him a quick kiss which made him smile.

"Love you too"

I grabbed my things in a hurry and left his hotel room. The guards standing outside gave me intimidating glares and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I took off running as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

Why was the universe so against me loving Hamada Asahi? His profession as an idol, his bodyguards, managers and the satan, YG himself, his conservative parents, my own crumbling life, everything was against our love. Maybe we weren't meant for each other. Maybe I was just holding him back.

Without calling a taxi, I just ran to wherever my legs were taking me. After some running, I was soon out of breath and my legs begged for me to give them rest.

When I reached a dark, empty alley, I let my back slide against a wall. My legs hurt and my heart ached for different reasons. I just cried under the moonless sky helplessly pitying myself for where my life had brought me to.

Suddenly, I was blinded by bright yellow light. As my eyes adjusted to the sudden source of energy, I realized a car was parked at some distance from me. The headlights were soon turned out and three dark figures got out, two bulky figures and one lean figure.

The bulky figures began walking in the opposite direction and eventually disappeared into the sea of darkness surrounding me. The third one came towards me, and by that I mean straight towards me, hence frightening the living daylights out of me.

I stood up hurriedly and got ready for another round of marathon when a painfully familiar voice echoed in throughout the alley.

"Babe? Is that you?", I froze, my racing heart calming down considerably after reaching an all-time high wavelength.

"Sahi? What the hell are you doing here?", I breathed.

"I could ask you the same thing. You didn't even realize you don't have your phone, did you?"

"I was taking a run, I mean taking a midnight walk, moon bath", I lied shamelessly.

I could feel him roll his eyes even from this far.

"Come with me", he grabbed my hand and guided me to his car.

We both made ourselves comfortable in the warmth of his car. He suddenly touched my cheeks, probably as a loving gesture, but that didn't stop me from flinching, hence causing him to retrieve his hand.

"Were you crying?", he questioned and though I couldn't see him, I knew he had an eyebrow raised.

"I was not", I replied shamelessly yet again despite knowing he would see straight through me with ease.

Asahi sighed before pulling me into a tight hug. "I am sorry"

"No, it wasn't your fault", I was quick to defend him.

Sensing the guilt he was feeling, I quickly pulled him into a passionate kiss.

The moment his lips met mine, fireworks went off in my gut. My fingers tugged at the silky strands of his hair.

I felt his hands snake around my waist to pull me onto his lap. What had begun as a passionate kiss turned sloppier and sloppier and both of us fought for dominance.

Asahi's lips left mine earning a moan of disapproval from me. Instantly, his mouth connected with my neck leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses down my neck making my core clench hard. Every inch of my body tingled with excitement and anticipation. His hand moved up and slowly unzipped my dress.