Doyoung | Flirt

I was simmering with jealousy as I saw him hitting on the new girl. My best friend nudged me and signalled to stop glaring at them.

"I wasn't glaring!" I said indignantly.

"Come on! We both know you have a crush on him."

I sighed heavily. Falling for the school's playboy was not one of my best decisions. But then again, who has their brain under their control?

"Get over him. He's not worth it. I mean, I am almost sure he doesn't even know you," she started yet again, and I was not ready to listen to her go on about heartbreaks and true lovers.

"That's enough," I cut her short.

I entered the canteen with absolutely no appetite. Neither did I want to eat the trash they labelled as healthy food, nor did I want to see him flirt with a random newbie.

After finding an empty table in a corner, I sat down with my back would facing the rest of the canteen. I had no intention to worsen my day for an idiot who doesn't even acknowledge my existence.

It seemed the new girl couldn't find a seat, so my best friend took it upon herself to make the girl feel at home.

And tailing her came Doyoung. This was too much for my emotionally over-sensitive heart to handle. I gave the whole group one last glare before storming out of the canteen.

That evening, my face brightened up when I saw my brother standing near the gate.

"When did you come back?" I exclaimed, making sure my hug choked him. Having a studious sibling had its ups and downs. Ups, you will never be bothered and always spoiled. Downs, you can see him only once a year.

"Just today morning. God! You are choking me!"

"Oh sorry! I was overcome with happiness when I saw you"

He merely rolled his eyes, knowing about my stupid games.

"So, how's high school"

"Sucks as much as your college"

"Well, my college doesn't suck."

"I bet it does"

Honk! Honk!

Our bro-sis bickering moment was interrupted by a loud horn. I was annoyed.

"Hey, girl! A ride with me sounds good, doesn't it?"

I was shocked. It was Kim Doyoung! But I knew he'd never talk to a girl unless he wanted to get under their pants.

"No, it doesn't"

I pulled my brother away from him who continued to follow us.

"Who's that?" My brother asked.

"Classmate," I replied curtly.

"He looks good"

I glared at him as he smirked knowingly.

We continued to bicker about Doyoung when I felt a hand pull me.

"What is wrong with you?" I screamed at Doyoung.

"I could ask you the same thing. Flirting publicly with some stupid nerd who looks like a psycho! What's wrong with you?" he yelled back.

I laughed at how my brother was being described.

"I don't see why you should laugh"

We sat in his car and he started driving angrily.

"Do you even know me? And where are you taking me Doyoung?"

"I do know you and I am taking you to your house so that that creep won't bother you anymore"

"Come on! You should be with that newbie right now. Don't waste your time trying to make out with me."

He seemed hurt.

"I am not trying to make out with you! I was only protecting"

I rolled my eyes.

"From my brother?"

The car stopped abruptly.

"That dude was your brother?"

I nodded as I saw him turning red.

It looked like I was noticed after all.