The ultra god 's Birth and betrayel

Ash came home after becoming the Alola champion. He told his best friend Pikachu "Hey bud, we're back in Kanto let's race home. The loser is a rotten executive!"

Pikachu said, 'Pika pi(okey dokey!) Ash chuckled, and then Pikachu used quick attack to get a headstart)

Ash ran after Pikachu shouting, "HEY! THAT'S CHEATING!!'

When Ash ran out of the airport, he was immediately struck by a bolt of lightning. He knew straight away what had happened. It was Arceus the Alpha Pokemon, the one from ancient mythology.This Pokémon was said to have been born before the universe even existed.

Ash asked, "'Lord Arceus ,how may I help you?'

Arceus replied, "Chosen one, you will be framed for using drugs in the future, but I trust you won't. I will tell Dialga or Celebi to travel back in time to find out the truth. For now your friends will betray you, so travelling to a new region called PAL, is the only way to avoid them. You will die there and I will need to revive you.'

Ash felt extremely shocked and scared knowing he would die soon.Arceus continued, " I can see the future,so please don't be bad'.

Ash replied, "Of course I won't Lord Arcues. You're a god that can kill me, but please let me return to my world first?

''Very well, you may go,"Arceus said.Then Ash was transported back to his own world again.

When the duo returned home, they never thought there was a nasty surprise waiting for them.He shouted, "MUM! I am home!" His mom Delia rushed out of the door and gave Ash a bone crushing hug.

"Come in sweetie.

'Mum..........I c,can't breathe,you're crushing me," Ash gasped.

'Oh, I am so sorry Ashy! It's been ten long years since I've seen you! I'm just so happy to see my son again!" Delia said while happy tears ran down her face

Ash was very surprised when he entered the house. All of his friends like Anabel, Cynthia and Diantha were there and some of them looked pissed.

Anabel was annoyed and said ,"Ash, don't you dare to give up on your dream!"

Ash was confused, he said 'Huh? Aren't you guys here to congratulate me?

"Of course not! Misty shot back. You still haven't even won a pokemon league,"

Ash muttered under his breath, 'It's because you didn't watch the Alola League.'

Misty ignored him and continued, "That's why you should give up on your dream . You're going to be a failure just like those losers over there", and she pointed to Diantha, Cynthia and Anabel.

This pissed Ash off. He questioned her, "Are my true friends failures? No, they are not.Is Brock and Ritche not the Kanto Elite Four? Is Diantha not the champion of Kalos? Is Cynthia not the champion of Sinnoh?Is Gary not one of the Alolan Elite Four? And is Anabel not the second best frontier brain?!

'YOU ARE NOTHING!!!!!'He screamed. "MISTY WATERFLOWER ,YOU ARE A WEAK GYM LEADER, WHO IS AFRAID OF BUG TYPES AND A FREAKIN BAD TRAINER! SAY ONE MORE THING, AND I'M GONNA KICK YOU IN THE FACE!'

Misty was shocked at Ash's outburst at her, she didn't understand what she had done wrong.

'TRACY RUBV IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T BE PROFESSOR OAK'S ASSISTANT!

BROCK HARDROCK, IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WON'T EVEN BE A SUCCESSFUL GYM LEADER AND A POKEMON BREEDER!'

MAY MAPIE AND DAWN BELTRIZ YOU TWO WOULDN'T BE SUCCESSFUL CONDUCTORS WITHOUT ME TEACHING YOU MY SECRET TECHNICAL "COUNTER SHIELD"

MAX MAPLE YOU LITTLE BASTARD, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A FREAKIN POKEMON AND YOU SAY YOU COULD BEAT ME PFFt! STOP DAYDREAMING!'

'BARRY PENG YOU KEEP ON FINING PEOPLE I THINK YOU SHOULD WORK A FINING FACTORY!'

' CILAN FO, STOP USING WORDS TO DESCRIBE FOOD, IT IS HILARIOUS THAT YOU ARE AN "E" CLASS CONSIDEOUR AND YOU WANT TO BE IN THE S-CLASS, QUIT DREAMING!'

'SENERA YNROE YOU ARE A FAILURE WHO CAN'T EVEN BEAT THE KALOS QUEEN!'

' CLEMONT AND BONNIE ELECTRIC YOU TWO ARE FAILURES! CLEMONT YOUR INVENTIONS KEEP EXPLODING AND BONNIE YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR BROTHER ENRAGED'

There was a deathly silence which was broken five minutes later by none other than Misty Waterflower.

"W...w...well there's no need to shout and say terrible things, even if it is the truth", she huffed.

Ash's eyes turned golden red, he thundered, ''HOW DARE YOU DARE SAY THAT!" he was extremely angry at Misty's attitude towards him as his friends.

'Say one more thing about anyone, and I will get rid of you! he hissed

Hearing this scared Misty a lot, she had never felt so intimidated and she backed off carefully.

Ash thought angrily, 'Why should I even let you get out of here alive"

Suddenly Ash heard something in his mind ,his lover Pakura ,she said ,"Calm down Ashy, calm down'

Ash said in his mind 'How can I forget someone who was about to kill me, Pakura?'

She said, "Ashy you will be okay, we will be okay, we promise you" Ash calmed down a bit .......

  Hey guys i hope you like my story Sorry for a cliff-hanger if anyone read this book i thank him a lot