The added scar

When the two brothers were finished with the evil, another force came in. They called themselves, "The Infinite Destroyers' 'because their dream was to take away the god of infinity stones, which belonged to Ash.

Ash growled upon seeing the force who had tried to steal his stones which could control fate. If it was not for Shadow's grip on him, he would have massacred them

Suddenly, he remembered why he had come here, he lifted the female Arceus with his power and teleported to the Hall Of Origins.

When they teleported back to the Hall Of Origins, the other legendary pokemon were shocked because they suspected Ash of hurting Lady Arceus and took her back. The legendary's gave an almighty roar and charged at Ash and Shadow, but Ash just raised a hand to stop the attacks and used another hand to heal the female Arceus.

The Legendary pokemon were outraged because they still thought Ash and Shadow had hurt their mother, but Ash was healing her in front of them. They still thought that they were being mocked and kept attacking. Eventually, Ash and Shadow were too tired to keep the shield up, they got hit by the attacks.

Ash shed a tear because most of the legendary pokemon here were his friends, so it broke his heart to see they hated him and even mistook him as the attacker of their mistress..

He endured their attacks and finished the healing progress and collapsed onto the floor, spitting blood, while Shadow was slammed into the wall.

Ash was deeply hurt both mentally and physically, all the legendary pokemon he had befriended didn't trust him, he only saw Latias, Manaphy, Meloetta, Azelf, Hoopa, Giratina, Dialga, Celebi, Lugia, Zekrom, Kyrum, Rayquaza. The Justice Sword trio, Reshiram, and Ho-Oh stood up for him, believing he was innocent.

Ash sighed and said to the trio, 'It is all right, if I die, I will die from trying to heal Lady Arceus and being misunderstood by you all who attack me.'

The legendary pokemon who attacked Ash were shocked. They asked him, 'You didn't hurt our mistress?' 'Of course, I would never hurt any pokemon, let alone the creator of them.'

The legendary pokemon were shocked, but were still suspicious, and asked him, 'Then what is that human doing here?,' and pointed at Shadow.

Ash chuckled, 'Well, he is my brother-in-law who helped me save your mistress.'

Their jaws dropped, they didn't expect that answer, but who had attacked her? They were confused.

Ash noticed the confusion on their faces, he said, 'A bunch of idiots attacked, they probably used drugs or use some kind of device, I don't know about that but I crushed them already so taking revenge for your mistress is a no no cuz they are already dead.'

The Legendary jaws dropped, they were still wondering how Ash was more powerful than a normal average human being should be. but after they recalled their previous action, even though they learned it is possible for Ash to kill them, they were still ashamed of their stupidity and immaturity, Ash has helped them with his life at risk, yet they didn't believe him, instead they betrayed them, they have heard stories of Ash being betrayed, and they knew it hurt a lot since it is betrayal after betrayal.

As they were about to apologise, Shadow cut in and said, 'Ther is no need to apologise for me but I think it is necessary for my brother because he was hurt most, and by hurt, I mean mentally.'

The Legendary's widened their eyes, they still haven't apologised! They bowed to give respect but when they lifted their heads, the two had already disappeared. Where they had stood before,there was a note that read, 'Take care of your mistress, I forgive you, call my name when you need me.'

Ash was currently trying to find the source of drugs as he has already dealt with the ones who were sent to hunt lady Arceus.'

When he the source,he went on a massive rampage which awoke Shadow from his sleep. When he heard a massive roar, his eyes widened as he knew his brother had just went berserk.'

Shadow's face was as white as snow. He knew deep in his heart that no one can stop his brother when he is angry, especially when he goes berserker . He can only hold Ash down when his anger was normal, but he would still end up in the hospital for two months.Now his brother had gone berserk, his power could kill him in an instance,, but he was confused, because his brother is usually calm and collective and never loses his temper.

He quickly teleported Ash back to the Hall of Origins. Ash almost released his energy across the hall,but luckily he controlled his power right on time.He snapped at Shadow and screamed at him ,'WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP ME RAMPAGING!THOSE BASTARD DESERVE IT!'

Shadow answered, 'Brother, who attacked Lady Aceus?'

Ash took a deep breath, 'Team Rocket...'

Shadow's eyes widened, his whole body was shaking from anger?, he has never felt so angry in his whole life! How dare those little suckers try to hurt a god, especially for power!

He let out his power, creating a huge crater, then he summons lighting to end all humanity. Ash raised his hand, then suddenly Shadow felt tired.He stopped what he was doing and collapsed.

What he didn't know is that Ash used the sleeping sedate he had created...........being sedated by his own invention, how embarrassing!

He slept for a few hours, and eventually he woke up by accidently hitting his eyes while sleeping, worse of all, Ash's had taken a picture of him , and now he was going to be blackmailed so bad since he would not like things that embarrassing to be shown to his girlfriend, aka Ash's cousin, Sharon......

Ash shook his head, reminding himself of his purpose, once he calmed down, he went back into the human world, tyring to find the team rocket.He hacked into the world internet system, finding leaked information.The result?He found out every evil team's location he had dealt with in his past, including his mortal enemies.

He jumped for joy, but he didn't realise that his old wounds hadn't healed yet, and jumping caused the wounds to reopen. Ash felt a shock of pain, he quickly used his remaining strength to teleport back to the hall of origins, where he passed out bleeding.

Shadow was patrolling in the hall, then suddenly, a sleepy Yvetal said, 'I smelled blood here in the hall...'Then he dirfted back to sleep, Shadow was confused because no one could enter here except Ash and himself, so how will there be blood...He widdend his eyes, he figured that if there is blood, then he is brother was hurt, he was not so sure about his conclusion but hs searched for him around the hall.His conclusion was correct, his brother is bleeding and was in a short coma.He rushed to get the medic in the hall(Yes there is pokemon medics in the hall)the medic arrived almost immdiately, Shadow thanked them by bowing at least 5 times to express his gratidude of saving his brother.