The Clash Between Brothers

Ash's POV

Ah crap, I have some big problems. I just realised that Shadow's Dragon form is second to mine. My form is Asgorath, the creator of all dragons, the dragon deity of creation, but Shadow's dragon form is Igneel, he is known as the most powerful fire dragon.In his rage form, the word powerful is not enough to describe him. I probably need to suffer a lot before managing to calm him down...not even the father of all dragon gods could fight him if Igneel is in a rage. Igneel is Shadow's dragon half as it needs a vessel powerful enough to contain him and his powers, especially in rage form. It is the same for myself.

'Shadow, calm down, at least let me create a force shield first! Shit' I screamed.Welp looks like Shadow can't control his anger, but..screw it I'm gonna create a personal space strong enough to hold both of our powers. After saying that, I didn't even realise that Shadow had teleported in front of me. when I noticed, it was already too late. Shadow punched my gut, sending me on a trip around the earth. I channelled my power and quickly created a personal dimension that teleported me and Shadow into it. After that, I slammed into a wall of nothingness as I didn't have time to create a terrain which would give me the advantage and to avoid most of his attacks. Well....let's rock!

I created a duplicate of myself by moving faster than the speed of sound, then we started our attack on Shadow. I swept at Shadow's leg hoping to make him lose his balance, but if he didn't, I still had something up my sleeve.Unsurprisingly, Shadow dodged, but he didn't realise that my duplicate had already crept behind him. My duplicate unleashed a barrage of punches and kicks fused with the power of aura. 'So... how are you doing, Ash,' rang a mysterious voice.

Hearing this voice made me roll my eyes. I said, 'Yeah, drama queen, how are you Red.'

Red chuckled which made me a little angry, 'Why don't you come and help me instead of standing there and doing nothing?'

Alright, alright', chillax, so Shade is on a rampage?'

You still remember his nickname?

'Of course I do '

...Please say you don't remember mine.

Red smirked, I knew I was doomed. 'Oh of course I still remember, Ashy boy, ha.'

You say a word about that nickname and I'm gonna send a photo to Blue of when you were kissing Yellow.

'All right dude, please no.'

Anyway, let's rock and roll, screamer!!

Red tried to create a force shield but he didn't succeed as a roar from Shadow created a sound frequency strong enough to break the shield. The backlash to Red creating the force shield was severe and caused him to spit blood. As the fight started, I summoned the sword of the sun itand infused it with aura, making the blade extremely sharp so that it could cut through a galaxy. But unfortunately, Shadow was too strong and hedefended himself easily. But fortunately for me, as my blade was infused with aura, I was at my strongest form, so Shadow could definitely be injured..

Because the force shield spell was extremely powerful, Red had nearly died, which angered him a lot. he went into a rage mode which made me groan, "what the hell bro, so I gotta face two of you at the same time, god damn it!!"

Sharon and Yellow are gonna kill me, even though I am their friend, as Red and Shadow are taking serious damage from me. They care deeply for their boyfriends, my brothers, I'm freaking screwed. Anyway,how about I just summon my armor, at least I can defend myself from my brother's attacks which would allow me to be more agile and possibly deflect their attacks, dealing damage at the same time. This gives me an advantage, but this suit has a limit so I would need to try and not take too much damage. it cost a lot of money and I really don't want to use twice the amount to fix this it , As this suit is embroiled with dragon powers, I just need to turn half human so I can put the suit on.

Oh shit, wait! Red, Shadow, you two are cheating. Why did you two have to attack me first, damn it! Alright, Sonic Burst! I immediately used Sonic Burst, a move that boosts your speed to a maximum and has the ability to create supersonic punches, without having to go to at a high speed. Oh right, Dragon Sonic Explosion!!!

Ha! You two are dead. This explosion has the powers of dragons and sound, but for super sonic speed and sound, so you two, revert to your normal form please.

Welp, lets rock!

I dodged their attacks, while spin-slashing my dagger, now those two didn't dare come near me. Seeing this, I decided to surprise them by infusing aura intto the dagger. When they realised it was too late, the process was finished, I threw these daggers at them, causing great damage.

After taking some damage myself, those two immediately attacked me as they thought I was vulnerable with no weapons.

Unfortunately, they didn't notice the daggers are shaking slightly, in that moment, they thought they had finished me, but they were too happy to notice the daggers are flying at them. By the time they noticed, they had already taken some serious damage, and reverted to their normal forms. They had finally calmed down.

Um hey guys, I know that I an a very bad writer but I a only 12 so I have plenty of improving, hope you guys don't be so...well thinking too bad about this book, but if it is, tell me, I could improve with them please.

Allright, I gotta continue writing, have a nice day.

Message from Midguard.