Old ace back on track part 1

Ash POV

Seriously you two, are you guys trying to kill me, even though I survived your attacks. I am gonna get killed by your girlfriends, just why can't you calm down for a bit and calmly know what the situation is. The worst of all is, you two trying to attack me, and only me, in rage mode is dangerous as isn't everybody an enemy then? Why are you two teaming up and trying to beat me anyway?

Shadow narrowed his eyes, 'You said you would beat Sharon up, is that true? I couldn't believe you, Ash. You would do that to your own cousin?'

I just went blank, "Hey Shadow, do you seriously love Sharon to death?I just wanted to have a good fight, so I tried to make you angry... who knows, I enjoyed that fight but I wanna say, I am sorry, dear brother."

Shadow's eyes widened, 'Wait, so I punched the wrong person? Oh god, Pakura is gonna kill me.'

Hearing the name of my ex made me sad, but when Shadow saw my face, he immediately apologised for what he had said and also for his foolishness.

Red looked amused,' Hey, am I invisible or what guys, I am alive you know. Hello???"

"Oh right, sorry, Red" said Ash.

Wait a minute, why is my phone vibrating? When I opened my phone, a scream nearly burst my eardrums.

'Ash Ketchum! You better come back or I am going to skewer you, damn it! Your own regions, Alola and PAL are getting attacked, and a nuke is coming for us! You are so dead! Screamed my partner, Jolt, on the other side.

Jolt is a pokemon, but a special one indeed, he could speak our language and communicate with humans. But because of that, he was ignored by his species, and abused by his former trainers as they thought that Jolt was a hybrid. When I met him I stopped this stupid mess.

Flashback

When I was walking through Lush Jungle in Alola, I suddenly heard a cry for help. It sounded human but I could sense that it was a pokemon. I quickly rushed to investigate.When I got there, I saw a Jolteon being beaten up by a few trainers and their pokemon, it was terrible. I could see a bunch of torture instruments scattered on the floor.

It was truly disgusting, and that was the worst thing I've ever seen.

I coughed to get their attention, they immediately flinched as they knew they had been exposed. One of the thugs slowly turned their heads towards me, knowing the punishment that would be dished up. They tried to kill me, but unfortunately, this clearly cemented their death.

They disgusted me and I was going to have a permanent disgust towards these selfish trainers.

They eventually commanded their pokemon to attack me. As pokemon must follow their trainer's orders they have to attack, but because I am an Aura guardian I am able to allow them to disobey.,

The trainers thought they could run away while their pokemon helped them.

But they thought wrong.

Their pokemon attacked them instead...they really screwed themselves this time,

Remembering why I punished them, I immediately tried to heal Jolt. It was hard at first, because I hadn't fully activated my powers.

But it was too late, Jolt had already died. What I didn't notice was that the trainers had pulled out a syringe and stabbed it into themselves. In an instant, their life forces were drained and they could only live through tonight, I was confused.

Wait a minute, why the hell were they draining their life force?

Suddenly a burst of power emanated from the trainers, my senses were doubled and I readied myself to fight. As I drew out a knife, I saw the R on the syringe they had thrown on the floor. My eyes widened, this was the work of Team Rocket!