the god's awaken

Ash's eyes snapped open and he felt a lot of pain and dizziness. He saw Arceus and asked, "Did I die? Yes, and your power has awakened.

"How did I die?"

"Misty put a paralysis pill in your food while you and your friends were having dinner, then the traitors used a Glock15 to shoot him in the brain.Your friends tried to help you, but Misty used a drug that made her stronger, and even if they could defeat her, they would have triggered a trap which would have killed your pokemon. They certainly didn't want your pokemon dead.

Ash was furious with the traitors but he was glad that his true friends were on his side . Ash was extremely thankful to them, especially his girlfriend.

He made a note to punch the traitors one by one. Arceus also said that the traitors thought he was a danger to the world because they kept falling into danger which they blamed on Ash

After Arcues told him everything, he said to him, "You know ,you should go back to reality and punish them for their crimes, so why don't I send you back?'

Ash replied "I think that would be best, I have to take care of the traitors and rescue my friends. I won't let them get away with this!"

Ash was resurrected and was ready to kick some ass.

Ash's real friends were crying and the traitors were smirking in satisfaction. They said,"How can he continue his dream when he is dead? Give up and join us."

''NEVER!!' his friends screamed in anger.

"Then, goodbye..." just as the traitors went to kill them, Ash appeared and threw a few shurikens to knock the weapons out of their hands.The traitors were shocked, he wasn't supposed to be alive! He should be dead!

'If you think you can kill me,you're wrong. It will take a lot to kill me. Trying your best to hurt me is already hard. Killing me? Almost impossible", Ash said.

The traitors were scared that not only their weapons were gone, it was also the fact that Ash had weapons that could kill them. They shuddered to think what would happen.

'If you guys think that I will let you go, then quit dreaming.'Ash said.

First, he kicked Misty in the face, breaking her nose in the process. Thick red blood poured down her pale face.

Then he broke Tracy's hand and left his bone protruding through his skin. Tracy fell to the floor holding his hand screaming in pain.

After that, he kicked Trip's ass by destroying his manhood by performing a thousand deadly kicks.Then he caught May and Max's shirts and smashed them together causing their heads to collide and blood to explode from their eyes, ears and mouths. He then caught Barry's hand and punched him in the gut making it harder for him to breathe. After that, he caught Cilan's hand and judo flipped him, then he jumped onto the wall. Using the wall as a path, he ran along it. He surprised Clemont and Bonnie by jumping off the wall and punched them in the jaw with enormous power.

Finally, he used a few powerful combat moves such as the "Eagle's Strike", and the Dragon's Uppercut" to demolish Serena.

After Ash finished, the traitors all had bruises, or should I say at least one injury.They were shocked because the moves that Ash had used were only for extreme combat situations. The purpose of these moves were to cause a person to go into near death. The traitors choked, 'You weren't supposed to have such power.'

Ash facepalmed 'I wasn't even supposed to survive, answer me why am I still alive?'

The traitors gasped 'Unless you are a highly trained agent from the 'Hunter Organization' then you are a god.'

Ash replied cheekily, 'Right'O! Misty I am a highly trained hunter. I could kill you all right now, do you want that?'

The traitors shouted 'No! Please have mercy!'

"Then go", Ash thundered.

The traitors scrambled to pack their things and crawled at an amazing speed just to avoid Ash. Ash smirked. He wanted to say and do one last thing on this day to them and that was to grab Misty by the hair and throw her onto the roof of her own gym.

"Hey you assholes, move faster! Oh yea, how about some more exercise! And then he set Jolteon on her.

Then he used the thousand deadly kicks on Trip's manhood again which nearly turned it into juice. He then created many copies of himself like a ninja and he kicked all the traitors up the ass.The level of power he used was more powerful than the one on Trip's manhood. The traitors could only think of one thing 'WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!"

He then threw each of them into Mount Silver, a place where it is very cold and if you can't keep warm enough for an hour, you could die.

Ash huffed, 'This is much better without those idiots polluting the air.'

Ash's friends' jaws dropped. During the following silence, Pakura , Ash's girlfriend said 'Ashy how did you train to do that? Teach me please.'

'Let me think... Nah, you are a girl you should not learn these moves even though they could be used to defend yourself. They are extremely hard to perform and you might hurt yourself.'

Pakura pouted, "Ashy please?"

Ash replied "No,I told you, you might hurt yourself, Paku."

"Anyway Cynthia, Diantha, will you please contact Officer Jenny to take those idiots to jail?"

Ash then said "Oh right ,something is happening in the PAL region ,Paku, care to join me on a mission?"

Pakura replied, "Of course Ashy , how can I leave you alone on a mission?"

"How about you Shadow?"

A mysterious voice said, "So you sense my presence huh? Ash, I'll tell you one thing, I will follow you wherever you go brother." Then Shadow stepped out revealing his face. Ash's friends were shocked. Iris asked him, "Are you really Shadow?, "THE Shadow? The champion of the PAL region? You know. You are very famous. Can I have your autograph?"

Shadow deadpanned, "You are so like Ash before he became the new champion of the PAL region".

Ash's real friends' jaws dropped again. Ash huffed, "Shadow I told you a million times to not give away my position of champion in the PAL region."

Alain stammered,"You are a champion? I defeated a champion? I defeated a champion!'

Shadow interrupted him, "Technically, you did not, Ash's pokemon was holding back. They faked their injuries and fainting. They could easily turn your pokemon into ashes."

Alain paled, "So all this time during our battle your pokemons were faking?!"

"Yes, Alain, and remind me, Ashy's pokemon can also defeat the champion with ease." Pakura chimed in.

to be continue thank you guys for liking my story i 'm writing my third chapter currently .keep supporting me thank you