26

ZAYYAN HUSSAIN MALIK'S POV:

I slightly opened my eyes, and j shut my eyes as the light blinded me for once, the event of yesterday came rushing to my mind, making me open my eyes instantly.

I looked around the room, finding no one there, just the white walls and curtains around,
There were drips attached to my hands.

The sound of the footsteps caught my attention and I Turned my head around to see Madiya coming out from the washroom.
For her eyes caught mine, there where bloodshot, my breath hitched at the sight infront of me.

A big smile broke on her lips and the next thing was she was on my arms,
" Zayyan... You know how scared I was.. " she said sobbing,
For once I was taken aback but soon i encircled my arms around her,
" Zayyan" she called out again,
And this time she kissed all over my face.

I big smile touched my lips,
" I love you.... I am sorry what I said earlier" she said sobbing, " shhh meri jaan, first of all stop crying, you know right I can't see tears in your eyes and I love you more" I whispered, wiping of the tears from her face.

A click sound of a door opening, took our attention, she aburtly stood up and straightened her dress, a smile never left my face, ishan and qasif entered the room along with my family and madiya's mom and dad.

I tried to sit but before I could do so,
Madiya passed a hard glare, " Zayyan just lay down, you need rest" she whispered and I rolled my eyes,
Mom cried kissing my forehead, and madiya hugged mom consoling her.

" Mom he is fine" she whispered,
I nodded my head at mom assuring her, dad and uncle ( madiya's dad) came to my side " get well soon my boy" said dad and as for uncle he patted my cheeks smiled at me.

" How are you feeling now Zayyan beta ?" Questioned aunty and I nodded my head smiling at her, she kissed my forehead and whispered a dua in my ear.

My eyes turned towards Aameen,
He was staring att me with a tears in his eyes, he turned his head sideways fighting back the tears, he is just trying to act strong, but I know him very well.

" Aameen" I let out whisper, before I could say something, he rushed ti mg side and hugged me tightly, " bhai" he whispered , I patted his head in a consoling manner.

" I am sorry Aameen, I shouldn't have slapped you" I whispered, he shook his head vigorously, " no bhai, you know how hell scared I was? " he questioned and I just smiled.

I shut my eyes, thanking Allah in my mind for the best family I have, madiya was standing at the side, still shedding tears and I shook my head, signalling her to stop crying.
Her tears are my weekest point.

" How are you bro?" I turned my eyes at ishan and qasif standing infront of the bed, I smiled at them nodding my head, I could see from the corner of my eyes madiya tensed at ishan's questioned.

Confusion took over my face, but I shook my mind to clear everything,
One by one left the room, telling me to rest, I turned my head towards madiya and stretched my hand at her , who eagerly accepted it.

I pulled her upon me, "Zayyan you need rest" she said putting her head on my chest, when I didn't say anything, she raised her head up.

I pulled her up and cupped her cheeks, before she could react, I kissed her lips, taking in her lower lip,
I missed her warmth, her scent, her smile, everything about her.
" Zayyan" she whispered on the kiss, and I just hummed,
" Someone might come" she said again.

I pulled her more closer to me, and I tightened my grip around her waist, I pulled back for once because we both needed oxygen,
" Let them come, your are my legal wife" with that I placed my lips on hers again, kissing the hell out of her .

The sound of my phone blabbering caught my attention, I turned here and there to find it, when I noticed my phone placed beside my bed ,
" Sir are you fine?" Chase voice boomed in the background.

" Doing great, any news about Mr M?" I questioned in my professional tone,
Madiya immediately tensed under my grip and I stared at her confused.

I raised my brow at her and she shook her head, putting her head back on my chest, I gently patted her head,
" Sir ishan sir said that let Zayyan sir rest, tell then he get well ishan sir will take care of this matter" he said.

After telling him what to do, i hang up the call, I took deep breaths to calm my nerves, the sound of a little snoring caught my attention, I Turned my head sideways to check Madiya, when I noticed her sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I smiled, my eyes flickered at the door, when I saw a nurse entering the room, she came to my side holding a first aid box.
" Sir I need to inject you.. tell her to get up" she whispered softly.

" Shhh let her sleep" I said adjusting the quilt on her, she nodded her head,
And did her work with so much difficulty because Madiya was holding my one hand tightly.

After the nurse went out, I shut my eyes and sleep englufed me, with me holding my love in my arms.

_____________

AUTHOR NOTE❤️

assalam alaikum,
How was the chapter guys?

What will happen next?
I am sorry please excuse the mistakes.

Enjoy reading, and do vote and comment please.

شمنا بنت أشرف ❤️