22

ZAYYAN HUSSAIN MALIK'S POV:

I let out a painfull groan, when my head touched the cold floor, my eyes widened as realisation dawned on me, composing myself I sat up, still rubbing the back of my head to ease the pain.

My eyes glanced up and I saw madiya who was sitting on the bed and staring at me perplexed, I stood from the place and sat on the bed, " what happened?" She questioned taking off the quilt, " you kicked me off in your sleep and that happened" I said glancing at her.

Her eyes were wide open by now and her mouth hung low " what? I can't do that, I won't believe you" she said, her voice held embracement in it.

My head is still paining" then don't believe" I said adjusting the quilt, "record as sleeping tommorow then we'll see if I kicked you or not" with that she laid down.

she doesn't even leave a chance to amaze me, I hope I don't get kicked off by morning again, ya Allah save me, with that I dozed off.

•••••••••••••••••••••

The sunlight streamed through the window of my room, making me groan at it's light, I pulled a soft thing to my side, and I felt a familiar scent hit my nostrils making me inhale it, I nuzzled my nose more as my desire for it grew more.

My eyelids slightly opened, and a smile touched the corner of lips staring at the beauty infront of me,
My heart beat quickened it's pace at our proximity, the sunlight was making her uncomfortable as a frown made it's way towards her brows.

I pulled her closer to me, and wrapped my arms around her back,
So that she could sleep without any disturbance,
"Let my beauty sleep peacefully" I muttred under my breath,she put her face on my neck.

The necklace which I had gifted her last night, was twinkling. I hope she like it,
I gave her a light kiss on her lips, unable to resist myself, and her eyes shot open, I would have laughed at her expression but I knew that would be wrong.

I stroked her hair gently, and she smiled, I wanted to say so many things last night, but held myself back because I knew she needed rest.

I stared right into her eyes, which held so many emotions in them, feeling my intense gaze she averted her eyes.

She put her nose on my neck, inhaling my scent, before I could understand she yelled, bursting my eardrums, " ZAYYAN WE NEED TO GO DOWN,
WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?" She gave me a hard glare pushing me off the bed, I stared at her with wide eyes at her sudden outburst.

" Fear Allah madiya, you don't need to shout all the time" I said rubbing my back, she headed towards the bathroom, leaving me glaring at the closed door.

I went out, marching towards Aameen's room with a towel on my shoulder, When I entered his room, I saw Aameen sleeping, leaving me staring at him shocked, his one leg was on the other side of the bed and his other one was at the another, his left hand hanging off the bed.
"IDIOT" I muttered shaking my head at him.

I closed the door behind me, when I noticed him getting up, for once he stared at me confused and then his face held realisation on it.

" Stand right there" he yelled, " why?" I questioned knowing what he was trying to do,
He marched towards me, but before that I ran to the washroom closing the door behind me.

" Open the washroom bhai, I need to go it's my washroom" he started banging the door hardly and ignored, " bhai it's an emergency" he groaned making me laugh at his helpless state, " what emergency?" I questioned pulling his leg.

" Shut up bhai, I really need to pee" he said banging again, " I'm taking a shower idiot" I said and wrapped the towel on my waist opening the door, he glared at me.

...........................

" This is so beautiful" said madiya squealing and pointed at her necklace, I smiled hugging her, " thank you" I heard her soft whisper and in return I kissed her forehead, my lips lingering there for long.

" When did you put it on me?' she questioned still holding on to me, " last night when you fell asleep" I said pulling her closer to me,
" You know madiya...?" I said and she shook her head questioning back " what?",
" That I fell in love with you the way you touched my soul without using your hands, all your flaws, your mistakes, your smiles, giggles, sarcasm, the way you blush,
Everything about you is so beautiful,
I Love you and you're mine" I poured all my heart out.

" I love you too and I am all yours, madiya Zayyan Hussain Malik" she said giving me her breathtaking smile,
Her cheeks Turned crimson, and I bit it earning a punch from her.

.................

Madiya was making something in the kitchen with the help of mom, and I was talking to Aameen, no, actually we both were bickering, he was fighting with me for using his washroom,
" What the fuc-" before he could complete his sentence, we heard a ear piercing voice, turning our head we saw madiya standing there.

One hand in her hip and other one holding a rolling pin, she was glaring at Aameen " mind your words Aameen, you are swearing at my husband," she said taking threatening step towards him,
I tried my best not to laugh at Aameen's expression, " bhabhi I didn't mean to say fuc-" she stopped in mid sentence when his head got connected with the rolling pin.

" Good going madiya, you Aameen you deserve it" said mom glaring at Aameen who was groaning,
I laughed at him, who rubbed his head.

" Your bhabhi won't leave you Aameen" I said grinning at him and he cursed under his breath.

___________________

Authors note❤️

Hey beautiful people,
How are you all doing??

How was the chapter??

Btw do vote and comment please and your Author loves you all.

شمنا بنت أشرف