check out - The Tangled love

" You are fucking mine!!, get that straight in your so called brain" he roared, rage dripping from his eyes, jaw clenched, it was as if the four walls around him had started shaking in fear.

"Mr. Khan, I'd rather die than be yours"
.

Fayra Shoaib Khan is a twenty year old sweetheart, a brown skinned girl with a Pair of stunning dark grey eyes, she holds a random yet mundane passion/hobby to paint, but the girl was never let out of her cage to breathe in the fresh air of this world. She was always kept in the dark confines of her room.

Now Meet Musa Hassan Khan, The top most eligible bachelor, also the eighth richest Man in the world, he has everything he wished for, looks, money, and what not.

Musa has a deep obsession with abstract art, his main focus being Khafifa(one of the finest pieces of abstract art ever produced), he is also famous for being the possessor of this fine piece of art in his widespread collection.

What happens when the innocent soul Fayra's fate has to collide with this ruthless man, who loathes her, changes girlfriends like clothes, not to forget, a playboy.

She was forced to marry him, whilst he made sure that he treated her like a maid.

How would they tie their knots of love?

Feedback : "Soooooo Good!!❤❤ The plot twist + cliffhangers are so thrilling!
I am so happy to see a consistent author who cherishes composing stories for us.
Please also take a rest to stay strong!!"

-Kimbapkidding17