2

MADIYA AHMED KHAN'S POV:

"Yes Sarah you leave I'll come okay...
Hmm.. fine bye see you later"
After the call got disconnected, I hurried downstairs where my brother was having breakfast,
I am already late to the class, I need to hurry and take a bus.
I kissed my little brother Rehan and bid my bye to momma.
Dad already left to the office I guess,
My sister doesn't have a class today so she must be sleeping.

It took me ten minutes to reach the college, my eyes flickered at the car parked in the middle of the college ground.
And I looked puzzled at the man leaning on it with a phone in his left hand and the other one in his pocket.
Just like bollywood style that's what I can say.
he was wearing a charcoal grey suit, has brown hazel eyes,
Light brown black hair, pointed nose, his tall and built body, straight lips, and those perfectly arched eyebrows.
As I took all his features in. I let out whisper " Ma Sha Allah".

my attention was broken by the group of girls who were giggling and clicking pictures of him, o this is the scene. this he is use to this attention I guess, but I wouldn't lie this he is indeed handsome.
And one thing that I also noticed was leaning into the car like a hero, he is also giving the girls simply to drool at him. " Idiot" I mumbled.

I was so engrossed in looking at all this that I didn't realise that I bumped to the middle aged women who is around 40 years I guess?
Shit what did I do ? Papers dropped from her hand to the ground and the way she is glaring at me I think she might kill me any time soon.
But I need to go I am getting late to the class, therefore Sarah must be waiting for me.

"Pick up all the papers right now"
She said sternly.
What? Did I heard it right?
It's okay however it's my mistake, I am the one who bumped into her.
I handed her the papers and took my leave to go but as I was about to take a. Step, she stopped me by holding my wrist, I glanced up at her with the confusion all over my face.

"Take ten sit-ups before leaving"
She said and my eyes widened in shock.
What? Is she insane?
Clearly a big yes.
"And why would I do that?" I questioned staring back at her
With a courage that I don't know from where I found.
she gave me a deathly glare before answering " because it's your punishment for what you did"
I was about to argue when a manly voice interrupted me, I turned up at him and to my surprise it was none other than Mr handsome himself.

"Who are you? She is not at fault, you are the one, because you were so engrossed in your phone that you didn't realise you were going to bump at someone,
So you old women go out before I call the guards"
He said sternly, she gave me one of her hard glare before moving out,
I was still in the state of shock that I didn't know what just happened here.
And that's when my mind registered everything, " did he just help me out?" I questioned myself softly.

He cleared his throat to gain my attention and I gave him a small smile, " sorry, I would have respected her but she doesn't deserve" he spoke out of no where and I bit my lips.
What should I say now?
I need to think before I speak because I don't want to face the embracement later.
I smiled before answering " no it's totally fine"

He gave me his wide smile and glanced up at my eyes than at my attire, is he checking me out?
Why will he do that,
I blushed, and why am I blushing? I felt self conscious about myself, i need to go, " thanks Mr?" I questioned eagerly waiting to go.
"Zayyan Hussain Malik" he introduced, and he smiled, the way he smiled at me I felt like I may drown on it any time soon,

" myself madiya Ahmed Khan" I returned the smiled " nice name" I heard him mumbling to himself,
Did I heard it right? Ofcourse no.
Why am overthinking so much today?
" Need to go bye " I said and with that I walked off to my class. To hear the same boring lectures.

________________

AUTHOR NOTE:✨
DO VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE, HOPE YOU ALL WOULD like
THIS STORY.

Yours SHAMNA BINT ASHRAF ❤️