CHAPTER _31

AUTHOR'S POV:

*Bonus chapter❤️

Five months later.......

" Bhai you need to stop her, I am scared what if she hurt herself" said Aameen sadly to zayyan who was typing on his phone.
" Are you listening to me Bhai" yelled Aameen again glaring at daniya who rolled her eyes at him.

" I can handle her Aameen, don't worry" said zayyan finally and Aameen let out a sigh.
" But how are you going handle her?
I have already brought her ice cream and you know what she did?" Questioned Aameen and zayyan raised his brows.

" She threw the ice cream on his face, telling that how dare you Aameen bring me a chocolate ice cream, when you know that I hate it" interrupted dani and Aameen passed a hard glare to which zayyan rolled down with the laughter.

"Bhai I am telling you, I am even scared to go near her, fearing that next movement she might even hit me with the pan" completed Aameen imaging about the scenario.
He shook his head and rubbed his forehead imaging about the pan.

" Aameen I know how to handle her .. so stop freaking out" said zayyan confidentially and marched towards his car. As he reached towards the ice cream parlor, he brought a ice cream and then turned back to his house.

Moving towards his room, a smile made its way towards his lips, as hid eyes flickered at the frame sleeping with her hand on her baby bump.
He took a slow steps and sat beside her sleeping frame.

He then slowly moved his head forward and kissed her baby bump lovingly, her eyes shot up and big smile broke on her lips, she slowly sat up and stroked Zayyan's hair and he smiled at her in return.

........

Aameen who was walking in the hall, he walked passed the corridor listening to the music and mumbling the lyrics in a different way, " sir your mumbling the lyrics in a wrong way" said one the worker who was cleaning the floor and interrupted Aameen.

Aameen who was listening to the music in a high pitched voice, heard nothing about the workers words but still replied, " Thank you, I know I Sing better then Arijit Singh" said Aameen proudly, dusting off the fake dust from his shoulder.
And walked passed the worker.

To which the workers mouth hang opened and she whispered to herself " your worst then ranu mandal ".
And rolled her eyes.
But one thing the worker noticed that the change in his behaviour, after so many months.

Mumbling the lyrics, Aameen passed by zayyan's room and a idea pops up in his head, he slightly pushed the door open and peeked his head in,
And next moment his mouth hang low and he yelled" this is so unfair bhabhi"

...........

" See what I brought for you jaan" saying this zayyan passed her a plastic bag, her small hands traced the plastic bag and she took a box of  Ice cream,
" Chocolate ice cream? Aww my baby Thank you... You know I was craving for that" yelled madiya and zayyan smiled at her.

" This is so unfair bhabhi" yelled someone from behind and they both Turned their heads to see Aameen glaring at the plastic bag.
A confusion crossed zayyan's face and he questioned.

" What happened Aameen?" He asked as Aameen entered the room pushing the fully open, he glanced madiya who gave her bestest smile knowing very well what was Aameen talking about.

" Ask your dear wife bhai" said Aameen taking the ice cream from madiya's grip, " as far as I remember, someone threw the ice cream on face and told me... How dare you Aameen bring me a chocolate ice cream when you knew I hate it" said Aameen mimicking the last part.

Zayyan rolled from the laughter, and suddenly shut his mouth seeing madiya smile, both Aameen and zayyan were confused at her actions see their wild madiya smiling even when Aameen took her ice cream.

" What's wrong with you bhabhi dear"
Questioned Aameen and madiya's smiled widened and tears of happiness shone in her eyes,
Aameen and zayyan both glanced at each other. And in sudden move realisation dawned zayyan and he smiled.

She got from the bed and hugged Aameen and pulled his hair out,
" I missed the old the Aameen and now your back" confessed madiya and tears rolled downed from eyes,
Aameen gave her a slight smile and patted her head lovingly.

" You know Aameen, after that incident five months ago, I had lost my Aameen, I was crying nights telling zayyan to talk to you, and Sarah still didn't move on" said madiya sniffing and patted his cheeks.

" Aameen I want my baby to know how important you are in our lives,
I know your hurt because Sarah rejected you and you still blame yourself for hurting Sarah. When you know the truth that she is broken because of Qasif" she said wiping the tears from Aameen's eyes and he smiled glancing at her baby bump.

" I am sorry... Bhabhi .. for hurting ..you" he said sniffling to which zayyan englufed him in a bare hug,
" I don't want your sorry Aameen,
You have already spoiled my five months of pregnancy, now I want you to make me happy" said madiya from behind grinning from ear to ear.

" Okay bhabhi beer" said Aameen glaring at Zayyan who slapped his head tightly, " by the way, your so unfair bhabhi... You took bhai's ice cream and when I gave. you threw at me" complained Aameen rolling his eyes, and zayyan placed his arm on madiya's shoulder.

" You know her tantrums Aameen, and her being the wildest women nowdays" said zayyan to which he earned the glare from madiya.
She pushed him aside and sat on the bed, covering her legs with a quilt.

Aameen and zayyan glanced at each other and shook their heads at her.
" Meri jaan, come I'll massage your feet, you will feel better" said zayyan unbuttoning his coat.

She moved her head sideways, showing her anger, Aameen went out talking to someone on the call.
" Angry?" Questioned zayyan leaning his head on her face, " why do you care" said madiya rolling her eyes and
Butterflies fluttered in her stomach
As he kissed her forehead.

He traced his fingers on her lips and se felt giddy when his warm fingers were been touched, " you don't love me anymore, I know that zayyan, because I am so fat now" she said suddenly glancing at her body.

He felt a pang in his heart at her choice of words, where he knew the truth that he love from the moon and the back, " you know what hurts madiya?" Questioned zayyan and she just stared at him.

" When someone you love so much, doubt your love for them" he said pulling her closer to him, their breaths mingling with each other,
Tears shone in her eyes and she placed her hands on his cheeks.

" You know jaan I am still thankful to Allah because of the words the doctor said that day ,
your wife is out of danger sir and as per the report she is pregnant."

He moved his lips and took her lower lip, showering his love that the words wouldn't even suffice to tell his love her, the kiss was passionate and they night passed they showering their love to each other, and the moon and stars smiling at them and lighting their brightest of lights.

_____________________

Author's note:

Finally done, so ya this
Is the bones chapter for you all,
So this is the kind request from my side  please vote and comment.
Dear silent readers please vote and comment.

Do share my book with your loved once and tell me how was the CHAPTER please?

شمنا بنت أشرف ❤️