Chapter 1

(Corys pov)

Here I am. Sitting all alone. No one wants to be my friend. They think I'm weird just because I prefer games over socializing. I have a crush. Her name is Y/n. She's the most prettiest girl ever. The way she walks. The way she moves makes me want to eat her up. "Cory?" Someone called my name. I look up to see an angel. Y/n. I choked on my food and then she patted my back.

"H-hey Y/n!" I stuttered. "Hiya!" She giggled. "Why are you sitting her by yourself?" She asked. "No one wants the weird gamer guy to sit with them so I'm a one man band and sit by myself. I'm used to it though so it's okay." I said. "No it's not. Come on your gonna sit with me." She said. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "A-are you sure? I don't want to rain on your parade." I said. "Ah shush. Stop being pessimistic about it and come sit with me. I'd love to know more about you." She said.

Something about it was kinda off. She's a popular girl. She's only popular because her mom is the principal. I follow her with my lunch tray and sit with her. They start making jokes and laughing about random things. Then they start to gossip about girls that aren't as popular as them. I don't like this. So I get up and throw my food away. "Where you going?" Y/n asked.

"Somewhere else. I can't sit here and hear you talk about people like it's normal. I just don't run that way. Sorry." I said as I walked off. Since Y/n was popular of course she had a boyfriend. It ate me up inside but I know that I will never have a chance with her. Her boyfriend pushes past me making us bump shoulders. "What's your deal dick?" He yelled. "N-nothing I'm sorry. I'll be careful next time." I said trying to walk away only to be pulled back towards him.

"There is no next time. You need to learn your lesson you rude piece of shit!" He yelled. "Babe chill it's just a little bump. Let him go." Y/n said. "Babe shut up. Don't make me get your ass too." He said while glaring dead into her. "Listen here punk bitch, I saw you sit with my girl and flirt with her. If I catch you again." He said as he raised his hand up to punch me. "YOURE FUCKING DEAD!" He yelled while punching me.

The school officer pulled him off of me while I laid down still trying to gain my composure. It was pitch black.

-Get up
-Dust it off
-Don't be a push over

I told myself that. I said it to myself everyday while I was home recovering. Middle school is hard. Life is hard. It keeps beating me up. And knocking me down. But I can't lose to life. I got to come back harder. I should have known better than to trust her. Y/n was always seen as an angel to me. I never knew that she talked badly about people she doesn't even know.

"Cory baby." My mom called. "Yes mom?" I replied. "I'm sorry this happened to you. Baby I wish that you didn't have to go through this. Why didn't you tell me that this was happening to you?" Momma asked. I motioned her to sit on my bed. "Because I didn't want you to show up to school and handle it. I always hid it because I thought that I was doing a good job at hiding what was happening." I confessed.

"Cory. I'm your mom for a reason. I don't want you to feel like I'm in the way, or that I'm stopping you. But when things like this happen, it's best to just tell me. I can't read your mind and I can't help you if you don't tell me. I love you Cory." She said while she kissed my head. "Love you too mom." I said while hugging her.

I don't want to be pitied. I don't want her to feel sorry for me. I'm old enough to handle this on my own. I don't need anyone's sorrow or pity. It makes me seem like I'm weak. And I'm not. I'm emotionally strong. But all of this is draining. But still I push on. I'm so strong that I make this bullying mess look like a smooth sail on the sea.

I want people to know. I want them to see me as a strong person. And although I may not look like it now but in future I will. I want to look so good that I have all the girls soaking in their panties. I'll have them drooling over me. I'll make Y/n's boyfriend old news. I have to build up though and change a lot about me. And I'll show them that I'm not the one to be pushed over. I'll show them that I'm not the one to be slept on.

Y/n will see. They all are gonna see. Watch me.