Chapter 4

It's been a year since my grandma passed away. It's also been a year since I stopped talking to Y/n. I miss her like crazy. I still saw her around school but we kept our distance. During the summer break, I worked hard. Day and night. I worked out and built up my body. Then I started a YouTube channel. I've gained so much.

Those who laughed at me are now my fans. They want me to sit at their table. Girls who said I was ugly are now asking for my number. Y/n is just sitting there looking jealous. I would be jealous too. I mean look at me. I'm a famous person. She could have been my girlfriend back then but she wanted to be fake so I guess not.

"Y/n baby focus on me." Her boyfriend said. "Jack honestly fuck off. I'm not in the mood today." She said. "Ugh it's because of that Cory guy. You have your attention more on him than you do on me. I'm your boyfriend not him. If you hadn't noticed you blew that chance." He said slightly pissed. "Maybe I'd give you more attention if you didn't have your head in your ass all the time." She retorted.

Everyone had there attention on them now. The most popular couple were arguing. "Your worried about me looking at a guy but you can't seem to keep your eyes off of other girls. But I'm doing something wrong right?" She said. "Well I wouldn't have to look at them if you were more attractive." He said. "What?" She asked. "Yeah. Your getting ugly. I honestly don't want anything out of you and I don't want anything to do with you." He said. "You- you're breaking up with me?" She said starting to cry.

"Yeah. For good." He said. And he left. The crowd looked at Y/n only to see her in absolute tears. My heart was breaking for her. I will always have a soft spot for her even if we don't talk anymore. "Y/n." I said. "What Cory?" She said sounding pissed. "Listen, come over to my house. Let's hang out." I said holding my hand out towards her. She smiled and left.

A few hours later, Y/n shows up. I open the door and welcome her in. She looks in awe and tells me I have a nice place. Of course I say thank you. "You hungry?" I ask. "No thanks I already ate." She said. I shrugged and ate some Swedish fish. We watched movies and laughed. She cried when talking about her past relationships. I started to tear up but I didn't want her to think I'm an emotional person.

She gave me a hug and I hugged back. "Cory?" She asked while looking down. "Yes Y/n?" I answered. "M-m-may I st-stay the n-n-night?" She stuttered out. I laughed at her. "Firstly stop stuttering like you have a vibrator stuck in your throat. Secondly of course you can stay." I said. She laughed and then smiled. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked sounding super nervous. "If that makes you comfortable then yes you may." I said while getting up. "It's late. You can shower and I'll let you wear my clothes. Bathroom is right there." I said while I directing her.

While she's in the shower, I sit on the bed and watch tv. I'm mentally screaming right now. Y/n is actually sleeping in my bed. She comes out and lays with her back towards me. I turn out the lights and face the opposite direction. "Can you hold me?" She asked lowly. I did as asked and held her. Having her this close to me while she's sleeping. She so beautiful.

All of this thinking has my mind and body going crazy. Of course I'm getting hard but I don't want to ruin this moment. This is gonna be a hella awkward night. "Uh Cory could you kinda back up. Your poking me." She said. Her sleepy voice isn't helping. I mentally face palm myself. She puts her hands down there to create some space but she ends up putting her hands on the wrong place.

"Y/n omg!" I said while sitting up. "What?" She asks as she sits up too. She looks at me then looks downward. Her face goes red and mine does too. "I-I am so sorry." She says looking away. "Uh don't be it's kinda my fault. I cuddled a little too close." I said. "You've got a nice size there." She said while physically and mentally face palming herself. "T-thanks." I said looking away.

"It's getting quite painful." I said while slightly stroking it. She leans in and kisses me. She gets on top and starts grinding to ease the pain a little. Is this really about to happen? Is my crush actually kissing me?