Chapter 8

The next morning I call y/n. Just to make sure that she made it home safely and she's okay.
me: hey y/n did you make it home?
—————-—
y/n: why do you miss me?
me: i- uh girl answer the question.
y/n: yeah i'm home now
me: that's great uh-
y/n: i got to go. bye

then she hung up. What's wrong with her. I think i made things worse between us cuz now she's hanging up without even saying "i love you" like what's so important that you have to hang up with me? I think that she's embarrassed or that she was just still in shock about what happened.

If her mother didn't call, we would've been going all night. But sometimes parents need their kids so I guess. I hit up one of my best friends Jack for some advice.

——————————————-
me: hey dude
jack: cory what's happening
me: nothing much i just need advice and you're my main man so help me out.
jack: alright what do you need advice on?
me: well let's hypothetically say i was talking to this girl. and let's hypothetically say that we almost had sex last night. i call her and she's in a rush to hang up. what do i do?
jack: well bud i hate to break it to you but she's for the streets. there might be someone else in her life like a toxic ex or something. if she really wants to be with you then she will come.
me: jack i let her in my house and i fed her and clothed her what do you mean she'll come to me?
jack: when she really wants you cory she will be at your door step asking to come in. but she'll do that by herself. don't rush her dude. take it from me.
me: alright man thanks.
jack: no problem

And we hang up. I text y/n and tell her what Jack told me.
me: hey y/n i just wanna say that whenever you're ready you can come to me. i'll be waiting on you
y/n: yo who is this texting my girl phone?

I left her on read. Who the fuck has her phone. Why is he calling her his girl. This is the 2nd time she's let me down. I honestly can't even read her right now. She better not come to my house anymore. Her fuck ass really sucked up to me for what she wants but she'll know next time.