Chapter 9

The next day I caught sight of y/n. She was sitting on some dudes lap. Our eyes locked for a few seconds then she walks up to me. You won't believe what she says. "Hey Cory about that text.." "Nope don't wanna hear it but if you get hurt then that's on you. Now go on with your prince charming." "Cory no don't do this let me explain." "What is there to explain huh? You laid up with me and now you wanna sit on some dudes lap? I think it explains itself." I said and walked away.

My mind has been in a blur all day. I just need to relieve some stress off me. "Hey Cory!" A girl said. I turned and saw Lailannie. "Oh hey LaiLai what's up?" "I got this cool new game and i wanna show it to you can i come over?" "Uh sure I don't see why not." And we both left. Maybe that's what I need. I need to play games with my good friend Lailannie and I'll be fine.

                         [time skip to home]

Lailannie shows up at my home. "Ya ready Cory?" "I am but just so you know i'm the champ of all games so if you lose don't be mad at me." "Oh please you haven't played yet but you gloat we gonna see though." She said. She puts the game in the system and we start playing. The tv light was glowing beautifully on her skin. I never noticed how beautiful she is. "Cory you good?" "Huh yeah i'm good." "Deep in thought?" "Yeah." "What's on your mind?" "Uh ya know the situation with y/n and then I noticed how beautiful you look with the light from the TV." "Oh well Cory I don't think i'm that beautiful." "Well you are."

I leaned in and kissed her. She's not Y/n. She's not the one I want. I just wanna relieve stress. I lay her down on the couch and kiss her more. "Cory it's my first time." "I know baby i'll take care of you." I kissed her and went down to her neck. I continued and then she started to grip my hair. I took off her shirt and left marks over her chest. She was whining and letting out small moans. I went lower on her body until I reached her pussy.

I looked at her for a hint to keep going. And she   nodded at me. I slowly worked my tongue over her clit. She kept squirming so I held her legs to hold her down. I kept my eye contact with her and she was getting wetter by the moments. "Do you like that?" "y-yes cory i love it~" She moaned. She put one hand on her tit and the other on my hair. "s-s-so close pl-please make me cum." "Okay baby." I put 2 fingers inside of her and she squeezed my fingers tight. "i'm cumming!" she screamed. And her body shook as hard as she had came.

I kissed her again. "Close your eyes and count to 10." "Okay." "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10." "It's already inside. It's been there since count 9." "It hurts a little." "I'll move slowly."
I held her hands and kissed her face. I waited about 5 seconds before I moved. I started to thrust in and out slowly. Her eyes were closed the whole time. "It's alright baby it's just me." "faster please." And I did as she asked.

"Fucking shit girl." "oh my goodness cory." "you like that?" "yeah baby fuck me." "yes oh shit girl." And we continued like that for 30 more minutes. Both of us letting out our loudest moans and whines. "Fuck i'm gonna cum baby" "me too daddy." "i can't hold it i'm gonna cum...fuck yes."

We both came and her legs were shaking. "Oh my goodness Cory." "What do you have to go?" "Yeah my mom has been calling. I'll just tell her that I couldn't hear over the game. And that will never happen again promise?" "okay i promise." And she left.

I feel better but now I feel like I just cheated. Y/n isn't my girl but I did her wrong. She doesn't have to right to get mad at me for getting revenge.