Chapter 7

(light smut warning)

After she sat back down, i grabbed one of her legs and put it over my shoulder. "maybe if you don't look then it'll hurt less." I said. She closed her eyes and I kissed her. She kisses back but you can tell she was waiting for something to happen. So I delivered. The very minute I stuck my dick in her she moaned loudly and tried to run away.

"nah girl come here. where do you think you're going?" I said and laid her back down. I just sat there for a couple seconds because she needed to get use to it. But I couldn't help but notice how she looks. She's a literal angel. Her hair is pretty. Her eyes are just so captivating. She's everything i've been wanting.

I felt her move against me, so I snap out of my thoughts. I look down at her and kiss her. "we'll take this one slow." I said. She nodded at me. "are you ready?" I asked. "yes i think i am." she said. I kept my promise and started to hit her with some deep strokes. "Cory p-please." She said. She didn't even know what she wanted. The strokes were driving her crazy.

"I said we were taking this slow." i said. Just then her phone rings. "shit it's my mom." she says. I get off of her so she could answer the phone call. " Im sorry I have to go. When we see each other it's on sight." She said and laughed. "I laughed too helping her get her things and showing her the way out.

I'm still hard as a rock. I stroke it a couple times and then just go ham with it.

After i'm done, i lay down and look up at the ceiling. I'm just reminiscing about what happened a few hours ago. I can't believe she was here. I feel like we're close but something is in the way. I mean i guess i feel that way because her mom called right in the middle of me slowly but surely destroying her.

There are some many things I love about her. Like her attitude. Very sassy but sweet kinda girl. Ya know like sweet but psycho kinda girl. Not saying she's crazy but still. Her hair is so nice too. The way it smells is amazing. I love that girl up and down.

I feel like burning her ex in hell. I'll show him some hell. Cos why he think that i'm gonna sit here and let him walk all over y/n and get away with it?