Chapter 2

"Cory come down for breakfast!" My mom yells. I get up and get dressed for the day and head downstairs. "The principal called and asked me if you wanted to press charges?" She said while giving me my food.

"No it's okay." I said while eating. Why press charges for a pussy move? That's very rookie. I'm not going to press charges because some retarded dick head decided to hit me. I already forgave him for that. But next time he won't be so lucky.

Next time I'll hurt him so bad that he'll be begging for me to stop hurting him. I'll end his whole career. He's crossing lines he shouldn't. That doesn't sit well with me. And he's gonna know that. I'll make sure of it.

It's been 2 months since the incident occurred. I've gotten over it. Though every time I go to school, the other kids laugh at me. They call me weak and stuff like that. They say I'm the loser. But I don't care.

My main goal is to get Y/n to be mine. I don't care if her boyfriend beats me up. All I want is Y/n. That's all I ever want.

Luckily I got her number when she invited me to sit with her.
Me: Y/n?
You: Yes Cory?
Me: Hey uh do you want to hang out later at the park?
You: Sure, what time?
Me: 4:00 if that's okay.
You: Sure. See you then.

I can't wait. I can finally be with her. I don't want her to feel like I'm obsessed or anything but I just want her so bad. I want to make her mine. That's my main objective. "Mom I'm going out." I said grabbing my jacket. "Okay don't stay out too late. Love ya!" She yelled while I ran out. I walked to the park since it was down the street. I waited there until Y/n showed up.

"Hey Cory." She said smiling. "Hey Y/n. Sit down and let's talk." I said while directing her to sit. We talked for hours then I realized that it was getting late. "Can we do this again?" She asked. "Yeah uh when would like to hang out?" I asked. "Same time but next time at your place." She said giggling. I smile and nodded. We hugged and went out separate ways.

"Mom. Y/n is coming over tomorrow to hang out. Is that okay?" I asked. "Yeah baby but don't go in your room with her." She smirked. I silently threw up and walked away. But only the lord knows what I would do if she were in my room.

While I was showering, I couldn't get my mind off of her. The way her h/c moved. The way her body swayed. These thoughts are making me hard. I just can't seem to get my mind off of her. I want her in ways she's never even heard of. "Oh shit Y/n!" I moaned. I started to touch myself to her. "Ah fuck." I hissed. I held my hand on my mouth because the bathroom echo is loud.

I close my eyes as I started going faster. I gripped the shower handle because my legs started to buckle. "I-im gonna cum Y/n." I moaned. Then I came in the shower. The now cold water was pouring down on my head. I turned the water off and then cleaned up. I brushed my teeth and put my clothes on. And I went to sleep.

In my dreams, Y/n was there. Holding me close to her. I hear her heart beat and her soft breathing. Then her boyfriend came and snatched her from me. I started to cry but nothing came out. Y/n I won't let him take you from me.

-Get her
-Marry her
-Make her yours

That's what I tell myself. My eyes are still watery. I'm sure I'm crying in real life too. I have to get better. I need to better myself. She will be mine. Everyone's gonna know that fairly soon. Then I'm going to show her boyfriend.

I should make him watch me fuck her brains out. When she's mine, I'm gonna make her look so good that he has no choice but to be upset. Then I'll punch him in his face. I'll make him hurt as much as he hurt me. Or I shine so bright that I'll make him seem like little fire compared to the sun.

Everyone laughs at me. They won't laugh anymore. Watch me.