Chapter 6

It's been a couple weeks since that night happened. To be honest I keep thinking about it. The way she moaned in my ears. The way she overstimulated me. It keeps racing through my mind. We date and she comes over to my house. When she does, she just teases the hell out of me. Like she would intentionally drop something and bend down right in front of me and her ass would slightly touch me. Or when she brings candy she gets dramatic with eating the lollipop.

And not gonna lie I tease her back. I rub her inner thighs and smile innocently at her. Or put her leg on my shoulder while I "find" my wallet. Or when I walk around the house with just boxers on. She can't help but look at me. She can't help but look at the print. She couldn't help herself even if she wanted to. "What are you staring at little girl?" I ask. "Hm? Oh nothing hehe." She said while walking away.

The teasing only got worse from then. Not gonna elaborate on it though cos I wanna save some time. "Cory are you ready for school?" She asked while flatting her shirt. "Mhm. I'm gonna drive us okay?" I said. She nodded and we left for school. We don't have the same classes but we both go to lunch together. Since lunch is 30 minutes, sometimes we ditch school to have a little fun.

But we'd get back before they noticed we were gone. "Y/n?" I asked. "Yes?" She replied. "Why do you love me?" I asked. "Well I liked you ever since I set my eyes on you back when we were in middle school. I only dated others because I wanted to make sure that I'm only feeling that way towards you and not others if that makes sense." She said. "So why didn't you show up at my party?" I asked. "My mother invited my ex and his family over so I couldn't ditch. I was gonna hand you your present but you ended things." She said.

Her saying that made me feel really bad about ending it. I didn't know all of that. I really should have asked first before jumping to conclusions. All this time I thought she didn't want anything to do with me. But it was just her stupid ex that got in the way of things. "Babe I'm really sorry about that." I said. "No im sorry. I had a phone but I didn't text you. That was on me." She said. I hugged her and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

We've only dated for 2 weeks and I already wanna marry her. I lean in for a kiss and she returns it. We start kissing for a couple minutes before I pulled away for air. I trail the kisses down from her lips to her neck. She giggled cos I was kinda tickling her. Then she let out a low moan when I found her sweet spot. I marked her there and looked at her. "I'm sorry." I said. "If you wanna continue then go ahead." She said. With that she took of her shirt and bra. Leaving herself topless. I continued down her body until the only thing that was separating us were her pants.

She stood up and took that off along with her panties. When she sits down, I throw her leg over my shoulder and start doing my works. She always told me that I would never disappoint her. "That feels good baby." She moaned. "Mmm." Is all I said. The vibrations stimulates her more. "F-fuck." She moans with her head thrown back.

"You like it don't you?" I said while looking at her. "Y-yes Cory." She moaned. I stopped and looked at her. "That's not my name." I said. Then I started to finger her. "Ahh fuck yes." She yelled. "What's my name darling?" I asked while going faster. "C-Cory." She stuttered out. "Wrong."  I say then I stop. "What's my name." I asked. "D-daddy." She said. "Good girl."I said while continuing. "I'm gonna cum." She moans.

"Ask first." I said. "Please!" She yells. "Please what." I asked. "Please daddy I'm gonna cum." She moans. "Go ahead." I said. I sped up and she started clenching around my fingers. "Shit." She says while releasing. "Watch  the language next time or you'll get a punishment." I said. She stood up. "Nah sit it down baby I'm no where near done with you." I said

The fun is just starting...