Chapter 5

"We can stop if you want to. We don't have to do this." I said to her. "No, I want to. Plus I really like you and I want to claim you." She said. And we kissed some more. She started to grind against me again. I can't help but let out some groans. The teasing is making me more aroused. "Ah shit please Y/n." I moaned. "What do you want me to do?" She asked. "P-please let me fuck you." I whined. She smiled and let me take control.

I'm well aware that she's not a virgin. She used to come to school all marked up and her legs were shaking. Her ex was just as sore as her so I know they were fucking all night long. I kissed her and made marks all over her. She was moaning as well. Then I finally traveled to her pussy. She was wet. I looked at her to make sure that it was okay.

She nodded and I continued. I licked the most sensitive part. And she was moaning like crazy. I stick my finger in her and whenever I felt like she was ready for another one I stuck another in. "I'm getting close!" She moaned. As soon as she said that I sped up. She came on my fingers with a loud moan. I licked my fingers and smiled at her.

I kissed her as I lined myself up with her. "You ready?" I asked. And she nodded. Then I slowly went in. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. I wasn't even half way in. "You okay? Do you want me to stop. I won't be mad." I asked while wiping her tears away. "No. I've never had something this big before." She said. I almost laughed. That means her ex's dick was the size of a grain of sand.

I just smiled though and waited for her to get ready. A few minutes later she nodded and then I went slow. "I'm gonna pick up the pace soon okay?" I said while still moving slow. Her lips were slightly open so I took advantage and kissed her. "Go f-faster." She moaned. And I did what she wanted.

"H-how are you so good for a virgin Cory?" She asked. I smiled and kissed her. "Don't worry about it. Just focus on me." I said. And I started to slow down, to keep myself from cumming too fast. "I'm really close!" She moaned. I nodded and sped up. "I'm gonna cum t-too." I moaned while holding her waist tighter. Soon we both released.

"That was ahh-!" I stopped talking when she sat back on my dick. "It's too sensitive!" I moaned. She didn't even care. I was on the verge of tears. "I'm- please stop Y/n it's too sensitive. Your gonna make me cum again!" I moaned loudly. "Shhh baby. Let me have my fun." She said while still bouncing. "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck." I moaned loudly. She went faster. "Fucking shit!" I moaned as I came.

She hopped off and then started sucking. "Y-Y/n s-stop it. I'm w-way too sensitive." I said trying to scoot away from her. She only tightened the grip. I was starting to cry. "You made me jealous. Now I gotta teach you. Talking to other girls, letting them touch you. Simply won't do." She said. At this point I was already crying from overstimulation.

"Ahh fuck I'm gonna c-cum." I said while throwing my head back. "No." She said and stopped as soon as I was about to cum. "Wh- why'd you stop?" I asked. "I said no." She says while licking the tip. "Mmm please let me cum." I whined. "Wait." Y/n instructed. And she kept edging and edging until I could barely talk. "Now you can cum." She said.

I finally climaxed. "Ah my- oh my fucking god!" I said as I released. I wiped my mouth because there was drool around it. My whole body was shaking. My dick felt like it wasn't there anymore. She touched the tip. "No more no more no more please!" I begged her. "No baby I won't give you anymore." She said while she kissed it.

She cleaned my up and made some bath water. "You okay?" She asked. "Just a little bit sensitive still." I said. She bathed my and then helped me dry off. I kinda stiffened at her touch but I soon started to relax. "I'm sorry. Jealousy blinded me so I wasn't thinking straight." She said.

"No it's okay. If it happens again just warn me. I wasn't ready for that." I said giggling a little. We both went back to sleep. I realized something. This girl brings out a softer side of me. Where I'm more vulnerable. If we do date I think that I would be more submissive. I thought I was dominant. She sure as hell made me think that in the beginning but now I know.

-Don't make her mad
-Stay on the good side
-Do her right.