~rumors can ruin ones reputation~

Dream was a storyteller, or that what the people who knew him would say. If you were to ever ask about the infamous Dream, you would be told he always had a story to tell and a person to tell it to.  

The town was small, one of the smallest in the Arctic Empire. Small enough where everyone knew everyone. And if, you were visiting Cave Town  (YES I WAS LISTING TO CAVE TOWN WHILE WRITING THIS, YES IM UNORIGINAL. SUE ME BITCHES)  and somehow found yourself bored, you would be instantly pointed in the direction of a small bed & breakfast on the very edge of town. 

 This B&B would be packed, on a good day, even though there were only a few people stopping by the small mining town. In the "Dream B&B" you would find mostly citizens of Cave Town. all there, waiting patiently for Dream to sit down, take off his iconic and somewhat cringey smiley face mask, and start telling the stories, which he claimed all were true, about the wild adventure he went on when he was young with a friend called Blade. Someone once asked him why he said "when he was young" if he was only 22. The blonde would chuckle and respond with a short "my body is 22 but my mind is much older. 

Or so the people that knew him said.

Technoblade was a cold ruler, to others he seems numb. No emotion could be found in his tall sickly body. 

Though they had no proof, they claimed he had slaughtered an inter orphanage, for fun. The rumors had hurt his reputation, sure, but you cant take down a king who built up his own nation from his feet, with little to no help from the small yet loving family he had. 

The king showed himself to the public very rarely, only when truly necessary and was very private when it came to his personal life, but rumors from down south came spreading like a disease that a towns person who goes by "Dream" had known the king in his early childhood.

And soon enough, said rumors had reached the one and only king.  

___________a/n___________

ahh! hope you enjoyed the first chapter. the chapters are probably going to be short so i don't end up over working myself! 

word count: 392