~cuddling with the king~

Techno, Dream, and an overexcited Tubbo were now heading to technos carriage. 

"Tubbo you need to calm down" Dream 'dad talked' the brunette, who looked at Dream and took a deep breath, and stopped his intense fidgeting. 

"your majesty, the trip will take about an hour longer than the rider here, there was a storm through our original path and we have to take a detour." Technos driver said as the trio got into the carriage 

"ah," Techno sighed "well I suppose that's alright" 

the group got settled into their seats and dream looked back at his inn. He had left Sapnap in charge while he was gone, while he trusted his best friend he was nervous. He had never taken a vacation and to be honest he was worried something would go wrong. 

Techno noticed the worried look on and hesitated before grabbing Dreams hand, the action made the masked man flinch before sighing and relaxing, grabbing Technos hand back. Tubbo, who was sitting across from the pair noticed and smirked a little. Making a note to tease them later but leaving it alone, for now, not wanting to ruin their moment. 

And so the trio was off, after a while, they hit rain, the soft noise lulling Techno to sleep. His head falling comfortably onto Dreams' shoulder. Dream smiled softly, glancing over to see if Tubbo was asleep- which he was- and then laid his head on top of the kings. And after a while sleep pulled him in, leaving him cuddling with the king. 

___________a/n___________

AHHHH omg, I have a lot to say, 

first off, I'm so sorry for the late update guys. ill update tomorrow to make it up to you <3

second I'm sorry this is a short chapter, again I've written this whole thing in like an hour and a half so it's not edited either, so sorry. 

alright, talk to you all tomorrow <3

word count: 321