~the blond and the brunette~

A/N before we start just a fair warning there WILL be quite a bit was swearing and talk of drugs for the next few chapters :)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 2k READS HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH!1!11!!1

<333333

techno was awoken to dream hand on his thigh, slightly shaking him awake. he yawned and noticed he was the only one still in the carriage, he went to get out and took dreams had to help him out. dream smiled to himself at the action, technoblade really fitted the king role.

"tech.. who the hel- heck are these people" technos head shot up at the voice, his eyes meeting with his younger brother, Wilbur. his eyes lit up and he jumped away from dream and ran into his brother's arms. now, to well, dream and tubbo, this looked very strange. the king was not known for showing his emotions so the sudden burst of it was a lot to take in.

"ah," techno pulled away from the brunette and faced his guests "this is Wilbur, my brother. he's been gone for a few years, you see, he's a knight. and as you probably know he's been at war..." techno trailed off, not seeming to know how to continue.

"hi, as tech said I'm Wilbur. and you are..?" Wilbur introduced himself. Wilbur was tall, the tallest in the small group they had formed. he had curly hair and wore a worn and ripped beanie.

"I'm.. Dream. and this is Tubbo, nice to meet you Wilbur" Dream smiled at the taller man

"Dream... hmm, and where are you from?" Wilbur asked, cocking his eyebrow at the blonde in the mask

"I... well-" Dream looked at techno, who looked just as shocked

"haha Will, you know it's rude to ask questions like that," Techno strode over to dream and took his arm "let's bring our guests to the castle, shall we. I have a friend for Tommy."

and so they started towards the castle. dream now took on its full beauty. it looked cool on his poor res tv, sure but god in person it was so much better.

"DADDDDDDDDD- what the fuck." a blond, who had come sprinting full speed out of the castle stopped when he saw the group. almost flipping over and stumbling over himself before straightening out.

"Tommy, this is Dream, an old friend," technoblade gestured at the masked man before looking at tubbo, "this is Tubbo, he's your age." Tubbo waved and Tommy walked over to him, towering over and most likely intimidating the other.

"do you respect woman or are you a pussy" Tommy asked, not even paying attention to technos angry muttering

"uh, woman is cool" Tubbo, who was startled at the sudden odd question, gave an awkward thumbs up. Tommy smiled, his braces showing, and grabbed the smaller hand, taking off running. tubbo stumbled after him

"that god damn kid.." techno muttered, trying to sound angry but he was smiling.