~repercussions~

Techno felt himself break a little bit inside. his eyes seemed glued to the floor and his breathing got heavy. He was in shock. He had not thought of the contract in years. He remembered being drunk at a party. Something that rarely happens and suddenly he was sighing his life away. It had escaped his memory. But despite his liking, it was back... and it was real. It was so incredibly real. 

He was going to get married. He was going to have to sing his life away to a... to a friend. Techno had always planned to get married, but he had Tommy, and they did just fine. Phil, who lived on the castle grounds had helped a lot, and Wilbur when he wasn't off fighting.

This, being forced into marriage by a legal contract, was not how techno had wanted to get married.

"Techno" Phil said, his eyes were soft. The man wasn't sure how to comfort his son. Techno had never liked physical touch and only allowed a few people to touch him. Phil had figured the years on the streets and the war had played a large role in that trait. He tried to think of something to say, but there are no words to comfort a child he realizes they have to marry into a loveless marriage. Techno looked up, his eyes glossed over, deep in thought. He abruptly turned around and walked swiftly back towards where dream was.

"Clay," the mentioned boy's porcelain mask met Technos eyes "I... I need your help"

Dream, sensing the distress replied "anything.",

___________a/n___________

because of the last chapter, I felt yall deserved a chapter. I'm going to try and keep writing but we will see. honestly, dreamnoblade was a hyper fixation so I kinda lost interest... anyways THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE, IM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL!!! make sure you all eat and grab something to drink <33333

word count: 323