~uncommon similarties~

"Tubbo, if you don't come back here-" an angry Sapnap yelled before the young brunette came busting through the door and stared in confusion at dream and..."y-your majesty?!" Tubbo blurted before kneeling. Techno stared, as did Sapnap and Dream, confused at Tubbos behavior. Techno suddenly stood up and walked to the boy, tapped his shoulder.

Dream and Sapnap looked at each other and back to the king and Tubbo where they saw the younger now standing. "guys!" Tubbo whined, looking to Dream and Sapnap. "you're from the north?" Techno kept his attention focused on the younger, who was in fact, just barely shorter than him.

"uh yes, before Dream came and got me!" Tubbo beamed, not even noticing Technos smug smile.

"if you don't mind me asking... what the hell- heck. What the heck just happened" Sapnap corrected his language and then looked back to the king. "It northern tradition, after they were invaded a few years back and... Well to be blunt, I saved them they seem to... respect me more than the normal villagers." Technoblade answered, his monotone voice filled slightly with pride. Techno would never show it, but he was proud of his country... his people... his legacy.

Dream, who had stayed mostly silent during Tubbo and Technoblades encounter was shocked when Techno spun on his heel, now looking directly into Dreams eyes, thought Techno had no idea he was doing so.

"Dream... it seems we both have somewhat adopted teen boys" Techno chuckled, his eyes softening at the mention of his supposed "adopted" child. Dream looked in confusion at his old friend. Techno, who, as a child swore he would never have a child, nor even go near one was not confessing he had adopted one.

"wait, you have a kid too! and he's my age?" Tubbo stared in awe, a smile growing on his face. Techno nodded, not saying anything more. the king was protective of his kid. he was careful his child and anything about him was not in the media and only told those who he felt ok telling. "could..." Tubbo stopped for a moment, seeming to consider if this was ok to say before continuing, "could I meet him? it just that there's not a lot of kids my age in cave town and I mean he's your kid he's got to be cool you know? plus it could give you and Dream some time to talk and-" the boy rambled before Technoblade cut him off

"I suppose that can be arranged."

___________a/n___________

AHHH ok, so a lot happened in this chapter. TUBBO??? yes. also I'm sure you can all guess who Technos adopted kid is. I made him Technos kid because RP! Phil... isn't the best father for Tommy and tbh I can't handle anymore of that. so like.. half SBI??
AH OMG THANK YOU FOR 1K READS?!?! <333

word count: 484