~here i come~

Technoblade walked angrily through the castle halls, mumbling under his breath.

"Techno what are you-" Phil- technos father- tried to ask but Technoblade just kept walking to the door to his palace, his cape flowing behind him.

"please have a carragie ready, im heading to cave town" Techno talked kindly to the maid but anyone who knew him could tell he was fuming. Phil, who had followed him stood next to him, sighed and asked

"Techno why are you going into a tiny mining town" Techno looked to his father- well adoptive father. but only the family and one other person knew that

"i have some.. things to take care of" his eyes softening a small bit before regaining his blank expression.

"something or someone" Phil looked knowing to his adopted son "just.. don't do anything irrational , please." Techno sighed a nodded and turned around back towards his bedroom. 'how the hell does he always know' Techno thought, walking up the long and on some days seemingly endless staircase that lead to his room.

his long pink hair swayed slightly wish each step. the hair had caused the king many problems. it was long, always long even when you cut it, it grew back. it was frizzy and hard to manage. some nights when it was being extremely difficult he would grab his sword and swipe right through his hair, leaving it cut uneven but short enough to manage. but when the boy awoke each morning it would be back to the length it was the day before.

Techno reached his room and locked the door behind him. he reached into the back of his closet and pulled out a outfit he had bought a few months prior. now though the king rarely showed himself to the public that doesn't mean he didn't go out in public.

he sliped on a simple black hoodie and black skinny jeans, something people won't notice in the day time and easy to sneak around at night in and looked at his hair in a mirror. the bright pink color didn't help anything and made him noticeable and recognizable. he stared for a few minutes before deciding to leave it down and put on his glasses. (now, you might be thinking 'oh that's not much of a disguise! surely he will be recognized.' if you were thinking that, your wrong) and headed back down the stairs and waited for the carriage.

'here we go'

___________a/n___________

hi loves! second chapter woohoo. anyways we might be meeting this mysterious person techno has a grudge with next chapter ;)

word count : 435