~call me my name~

Techno felt his face flush, though only having his arms linked with the taller blonde. Techno was easily flustered, even the smallest touch would make him a flustered mess. Dream on the other hand was a natural flirt, his closer friends getting annoyed at his constant playful flirting. 

Dream lead the two through the corridors of rooms, into a back room with a metal plate on the door that read "EMPLOYES ONLY" Techno noted the misspelling and frowned. But it was quickly dismissed as Dream unlinked their arms and sat down on the couch.  Techno, who had spaced out looked around the room quickly. It resembled a small apartment, a kitchenette and small couch and 2 doors, which Technoblade assumed lead to a bedroom and bathroom. 

Technoblade sat next to Dream, his previously confident facade fell and he slumped down into something more relaxed. Dream smiled slightly slumping down too. Leaving the two in a comfortable silence. 

The king was a tense person. Anyone could confirm. His shoulders always tightened, his jaw always clenched and his neck always stiff. Yet for some.. odd reason technoblade found himself relaxing, for the first time in years, sitting next to a man he hadn't seen in almost 5 years. 

"Techno.." Dream stopped himself, not sure what to say. "i-" Dream tried to continue but was cut off my the pink haired male.

"Dream..." his voice barley above a whisper "call me my name" Technoblade's eyes were fixed on the wall in front of him, not daring to look at the startled male sat just besides him. 

"Dave.." Dream whispered back. The name Technoblade had to beg Dream not to call him was now the thing he wanted most. "i miss you." the taller blonde continued to whisper, his eyes also  on the wall in front of the pair 

"Clay, i miss you to" Dave breathed, finally daring to look up at Dream, his gaze being met with the cold, black dots for eyes of Clays mask. 

Some things never change. 

___________a/n___________

AHHH idk if they are moving to fast but oh well

also ANGST????  

word count: 354